Pranks

(Hehehehehehe~)

I’m gonna do it. No one can stop me. It’s gonna happen. Konoha paced his room nervously. A couple minutes later he collapsed onto his bed and groaned. “I can’t do this. Fuck no. It’s not gonna happen,” He ran his fingers through his sand colored hair and stood up again with a determined face. “What am I, a wimp?! I’ll confess! Just you wait!!”

“Who are you talking to?” Akinori’s mother poked her head in his room and he blushed.

“No one! Go away!” He slammed the door shut angrily. Glancing at his phone, he picked it up and pressed a contact, letting it ring.

“Wassup bro?” Komi answered the phone.

“I need help,”

“You’re going to confess to (Y/N)?”

“I‘m goi- wait what?” Konoha paused.

“Oh yeah. I know,” he laughed.

“Well, can you help me…?”

“Dude, why would you come to me? Like, the boy who had ZERO dating experience?” Komi asked.

“I dunno!” Akinori shrugged, flopping back down on his bed.

“Call Maru or something,” he suggested.

“Hmm? Why Maru?”

“Well she’s the one who knows (Y/N) the best right? I’m sure she’d have something useful to say,” 

“Oh yeah. Good point,” Konoha nodded, “See you then,”

“See you late- oh hey Azumi,” Komi got sidetracked and Akinori sat up ,glaring at the phone.

“OI! Are you with Azumi right now? You scumbag!” 

The line had gone dead and he frowned, sitting up and sighing. Maru it is then. He clicked on her name. She picked up before the first ring ended, “You’re going to confess to (Y/N),”

“How- actually. I’m not even going to ask,” he sighed.

“You wouldn’t call me any other reason. I’m actually hanging out with (Y/N) right now,”

“tHEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OUTLOUD?” Konoha panicked.

“Don’t worry. She’s in the bathroom. But make it quick,” she said.

“Uhh, yeah. I have no idea what to do. Help me please Maru!” He fidgeted a bit.

“Just don’t screw it up,”

“That’s your best advice?!” Konoha gaped at his phone.

“I think that’s all you need to hear. You know (Y/N). You know what to do. Just don’t screw it up. And if you hurt her, I’ll come for your head,” Maru hung up, leaving him in silence. 

I know what to do…? 

-o0o-

“Where are we going?” You asked Konoha with a smile. You had just showed up at his house, like he requested. You were wearing jeans with a big jacket and a scarf, for once you were dressed properly for the weather. 

“The beach,” he said, shutting his door.

You gave him a weird look, “You realize it’s winter right?”

“We’re not going to swim, idiot! Just walk on the beach!” He blushed.

“Oh, okay! Let’s go then,” you started walking, Konoha besides you. The beach wasn’t too far away, meaning you arrived there quickly. No one else was there as you ran down to the waves, stopping dead on your tracks when the water splashed you a bit. You coughed and wiped your face.