Trip

Eehhhhh... Banana Fish and Assassination Classroom Spoilers??

“Hey guys, what’s like, the nicest insult you know?” Bokuto asked at lunch, looking up from his food.

“Nicest? Like, most polite or…?” Komi tilted his head.

“May both sides of your pillow forever be warm,” you said, swallowing your food.

“May the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn out to be raisins,” Konoha nodded.

“May you always step in a wet spot after putting fresh socks on,” you spoke in an elegant accent.

“May your tea be too hot, but too cold by the time you remember it’s there,”

“May you forever feel your phone vibrating in a pocket it’s not even in,”

“May you always get up from your computer with your headphones still attached,”

You narrowed your eyes at Akinori. “We talked about this. That one goes too far,”

He stuck his tongue out. “You just ran out of well-mannered insults,”

You huffed. “May your life be as pleasant as you are,” you crossed your arms, looking away.

“Wait, no. I’m sorry, don’t do this to me,” he grabbed your arm.

“How can I trust you now?” You swooned dramatically, falling backwards.

“I can make it up to you, I swear,” he pleaded.

“Oh god. Things are just going to get even more chaotic,” Maru sighed, leaning back onto the wall.

“Ooooh, did you hear that our coaches had something to tell us at practice!?” Azumi perked up, glancing at you.

“Really? Our’s too!” Bokuto’s eyes widened.

“Huh? Why don’t I know about this?” You frowned.

“Because you slept late and missed morning practice,” Yumiko gave you an annoyed look. “Which means extra laps for you after school,”

“Wait! Nooooo! Please no! Maru, tell her to forgive me!” you begged.

“I would, but to be honest, you deserve it,”

You gasped, falling backwards. “I’ve been wounded fatally. You’ll find my funeral plans under my bed,”

“Why have you planned out your funeral?” Komi asked.

“Just in case. Also, I knew other people would do it wrong,”

“How wrong can you get? It’s a funeral?”

“In my funeral, if you cry, you’re getting kicked out. No tears allowed. Y’all should be happy that my annoying ass is dead. And if my tombstone doesn’t say, “Chillin’ with Koro-sensei” then I’m coming back to haunt all of you,”

“Dude,” Konoha sighed, “Koro-sensei would be in heaven. How do you expect to find him if you're down in hell?”

“Uhhh, if I remember correctly, he was an assassin! Damn right he’s going to hell!”

“But he’s Koro-sensei! He can’t go to hell!”

“Fine,” you frowned, crossing your arms. “Where do you think Ash went?”

“Hey! Don’t bring that up!” Azumi yelled. “I’m still in pain!”

“HE’S JUST SLEEPING!” Komi yelled, covering his ears and shutting his eyes.