{70}

*Demi's POV*

"We're sorry" Sean said, as I sobbed louder.

We just decided to go to the doctor right away, while we were in the hospital, anyway.
It was positive.
I'm pregnant.
Two weeks.

Sean was super excited. And so am I.
I love kids and I've wanted them my whole life and I'm happy it's with Sean. I love him and want to spent the rest of my life with him.

I'm just scared of his parents.
He's scared, too.

Dylan and Tiff, thankfully, were both excited for us.

'It's the best thing that can happen to you' is what they both said. They should know, they just had their first child.
They also said that mom and dad will maybe be a bit disappointed, but they'll get over it. That we shouldn't be worried.
I'm still scared, though.

"Sorry about what?" mom asked.

We've been sitting here for a few minutes, but I couldn't bring myself to tell them. Neither could Sean. The only thing we could say was sorry.
We were. We didn't wanna disappoint them. But it happened. There's nothing we can do about it now.

"Are you two fighting?" dad guessed.

We both shook our heads, no.

"Did something happen to Tiff or the baby?" he guessed again.

We both shook our heads, no again.

"With Dylan?" mom guessed.

No.

"Are you gonna tell us what happened?" dad asked, desperately.
His eyes just showed sympathy and love.
How could we have disappointed those love eyes? How could we have done such a thing?
It's gonna beak my heart to see the love in his eyes, turn into disappointment. Madness.
Sean was thinking the same thing. I could feel it.

I just continued crying, as Sean wrapped his arms around me.

"Can you just give us some time? We'll tell you. We really will. When we're ready" he said, clearly trying not to cry.

"Sure. We'll wait. Just know that you can tell us anything. We'll always help you" mom said.

"Even if we disappoint you?" I managed to ask. I just had to ask. The feeling was killing me.

"You can never disappoint us. Never. But even if you could've disappointed us, we'll still help you and love you. Everyone makes mistakes. It's a human thing to do" dad kissed my forehead.
How could I disappoint him?

Sean looked at me with the should we tell them? look in his eyes.
I nodded.

"Let's just get this over with" I whispered to him.

"Okay" he said.

"So, are you gonna tell us?" mom asked.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered, "I'm sorry"

-----
Next update: Tuesday

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!