Last chapter

*Demi's POV*

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl!" the nurse handed me my baby.
My baby.
I'm a mom!

"A girl? Are you sure? You told us it was gonna be a boy" Mom said.

I looked at Sean and laughed.

"We wanted to surprise you. We're such a boy family, that we wanted to make you think it's gonna be a boy and then turn out to be a girl" Sean laughed.

We had told everyone the it was gonna be a boy, while it was actually a girl. We figured it would be fun to fool them.

"Yay, another girl! I've waited for that my whole life!" Kayla screamed.

"Wow, congratulations!" Tiff said, "she's beautiful. Just like her parents"

"So what's her name?" dad asked.

"Avallyn Daliah Angel" I said.

"Grandma" Drew whispered.

"Mom" dad said at the same time, as tears started to form in his eyes.

I looked at Sean and smiled, both with tears in out eyes as well.
We'd both agreed on the name right away.
Avallyn Daliah.
Grandma.
The one I never really got to know.
The one that talked to me, after she died.
The one that's looking over us.
Our guardian angel.
That's why we added Angel as her name.

"Thank you so much" dad cried.

We knew it was gonna be very emotional for him and that he'll be very thankful.
We knew it meant a lot to him, to have a granddaughter named after his mother.
We knew we had to do this for him and the rest of the family.

"You named her after grandma. Wow. That's so amazing" Bentley said.

"Wow. That so special. Our little angel" Dylan whispered.

I smiled as tears slipped out of my eyes as well. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. It was definitely an emotional moment.
A very special moment.

~ six month later ~

"You may now kiss the bride"

Before I could really register what was going on, Sean kissed me.

We're getting married today. I mean, we just got married. We just said our vows and we're married!

I felt someone tug on my dress and looked down.
Avallyn was sitting on the floor and I picked her up.
I guess she crawled here.
I looked at Kayla, who was supposed to watch her during the ceremony and she mouthed I'm sorry to me.
Avallyn just learned to crawl and no one could hold her back when she wanted to crawl. As much as you tried, she found her way to get away.
She got really big. It was a lot of getting used to, but we got the hang on it and were doing good. I wish I could say she's an easy, happy baby, but that's not always the case. She happy, but she likes to be a handful every so often.

I smiled at her and turned back to Sean. Kissing him again, but now as a family. With Avallyn in our arms.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you" I replied.

Avallyn said something in baby language, which me and Sean decided was 'I love you'.

Everyone stared clapping and screaming.

My life couldn't get any better.

-----
THE END

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting.
I really enjoyed writing this story and that's why I have a sequel. It's already written, so I'll put up the introduction today and the first chapter will be up in a few days. It's called 'Just another family member?' So go check it out.
Also check out my other stories, if you have the patience to read it.

Anyway, thank you all. I really appreciate it a lot.

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!