{76}

"Shh, I'm not here to talk. I'm just here to give you back your phone" I whispered.

It broke my heart into a million pieces to see the hope in her eyes, turn into hopelessness.
I didn't wanna hurt her. I really didn't. But right now, it was all I could do.

"Can you then just listen to me for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I actually don't know what else to say. I'm so freaking sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I didn't realize I was hurting you. I didn't mean to. I wanted to talk to you, I really did and I still do. I want you, Demi. I know I made you feel unwanted when I said I came for Lilly. I know I made you feel like you mean nothing to me, but Demi, you mean more to me then life itself. I can't live without you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I know things won't go back to the way they were, but can you at least give me a chance to try to get you back?" she cried, "I'm so very sorry"

I didn't know what to do.
I can't leave her like this. She needs me as much as, if not more then, I need her.
We're gonna have to fix this.

"I know you are, Kayla. And I am too. And things will get back to the way they were, don't worry. I just want you to go to sleep now and we'll see tomorrow. I'm not gonna talk about it tonight, anymore. Don't beat yourself up. Don't cry the whole night. Just go to sleep. We'll fix it. I know, we will" I kissed her forehead and left the room, before I would burst into tears myself.
I finally managed to compose myself after the phone call with Lilly and I wasn't gonna break down again.
It hurt me even more to see her like that, then she had hurt me.
I wanted to hold her in my embrace and kiss her cheek and rub her back and wipe away her tears and tell her it was gonna be fine. I wanted to do all that so badly, but I couldn't. It took all my courage not to say more then I did.

"Is everything alright?" Sean asked, as entered the room.

"Yeah. We're gonna have to fix it, but I'm exhausted right now and I just wanna go to sleep, okay?"

"Sure thing. I'm tired, too. And if it helps, I'm just reminding you, we're gonna be living together pretty soon and we're gonna have a baby. So I know everything'll work out. It has to"

"That really did help" I smiled at him, "now I feel a little happier. Good night, babe. Sleep well"

"Sleep well, beautiful" he kissed me, before I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

I woke up with last nights events replaying in my mind.
I felt bad.
I got out of bed and decided to make Sean and Kayla some breakfast.

"Morning beautiful" Sean said, as I stood by the door.

"Morning. Didn't know you were up" I said.

"Yeah, woke up a few seconds ago. Where you going?"

"Making you and Kayla some breakfast"

"You don't have to"

"I want to"

"Thanks" he blew me a kiss.
I blew him a kiss back and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I heard Kayla whisper.
I turned around and saw her standing there.

"Good morning. I'm making breakfast, so make yourself comfortable till it's done" I said.
I tried not to look at her, cause she had been crying and it was obvious on her face. I don't think she got a lot of sleep, either. I knew I would hug her tightly and comfort her, if I looked at her longer then I already did.

"Do you need help?" She asked.

"No thanks. I'm fi-" I ran to the bathroom, before I could finish my sentence.

If this was gonna continue during the whole pregnancy, then I officially hate being pregnant.
I hope I wouldn't have to throw up every day. I think it's only in the beginning, though. Tiff didn't have it, since we got to know each other, so I hope it's just in the beginning.
I'll have to ask her later.

"Are you okay?" Kayla asked, shaking me out of my thoughts.
I didn't even realize that I had walked back to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just sit down or something. Breakfast's almost done"

She just nodded and went to my bedroom. Probably to talk to Sean.
It hurt me to see her like that. She looked so vulnerable. I wanted to help her so badly.

"Breakfast is being served" I yelled.

"Coming" Sean yelled back and came out of the bedroom together with Kayla.
We sat down and stared eating.

-----
Next update: Friday

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!