Introduction

Hi everyone this is my first mafia story that is published and I'm excited. If you're here from 'Warrior Luna' then thanks for reading this book. I know it's different from my other story but I've always wanted to write one.

To start us off I made a "playlist" or a few songs to listen to for this story. Here is the list of songs to listen to while reading this book :

• Die for you // the weekend

• Excitement // partynextdoor ft tripe redd

• Belong to the city // partynextdoor

• Persian Rugs // jacquees

• Rehab (Winter In Paris) // Brent faiyez

• Fue Mejor // Kali uchis

• Girls need love // summer walker ft drake

• Come and See me // partynextdoor ft drake

• Could've been // her ft bryson tiller

• Stretch you out // summer walker

• Switch a n out // summer walker 

• Trust Issues // drake

• Just might // summer walker

• Marvin's Room // drake

***

I really do hope you guys love this story, I love Mafia stories as muycgh as the next. I won't be putting pictures of the characters I have in mind. I like to leave it up to the imagination, that's the whole point of reading in my opinion. I can't enjoy a book if the image of the character is already set in stone. Anyway some disclaimers, I don't speak spanish. If there is something wrong please tell me so I can fix it. I definitely do not want to offend anyone.

I want to give a disclaimer that updating will not be frequent because of that fact that I am super busy, I will update as much as possible. All I am saying is please be kind and patient with me because I am really busy and sometimes writing isn't on the agenda for some days. I do love writing and so I know when it's time to update. I am trying to get in the habit of doing 2 or 3 at a time so it won't be just 1 every time.

If you're from 'Warrior Luna' then I hope you'll like this. I can't confirm a sequel yet so please give me some time to really think it over. As always thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy.

From your author :)

_____________________________________