..2.. "I hope he treats her right." ..

(For those of you unaware, Rei is Rei Todoroki, but shes not married yet, and I have no idea what her maiden name was, so we're going with Ice because of her quirk and why the neck not, I mean Ice Rei sounds cool.)

Ice family residence
5 am

Rei POV: 

It's a stupid reason. I should not have problems sleeping over some man. Why, why am I so entranced by him..?

He did save me from ending myself, but I would've been fine dying. He should have just let me fall. Now he is worried about my mental well being or something, but I don't want him to talk to my parents.

I- I'm not ready to be choked and played with again..

I decided to go outside to clear my mind. Even when the weather isn't snowy, just seeing the sun rise helps me feel a little better sometimes.

It was spring now, and we had little dandelions sprouting up from the grass. The neighbors cherry blossoms had a few buds on them as well. A cool wind blew through the air, making me smile.

The climb up to my roof wasn't difficult in the early morning light. My blankets and books were still up here from when it would get too noisy.

Our house wasn't too big, nor was it fancy. It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and that was it. It wasn't two stories, and it wasn't an apartment either. So the roof wasn't too high, but the sun was close enough.

I watched the sun rise with all its magnificent colors, and smiled to myself. Just being here, and being calm, was nice. I didn't have to worry about my parents, the house, bills, school, eating, health, drama, nothing. Just me and my thoughts.

"ICE REI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!"
I winced.. There's mom.

"Coming.."

I climbed down the ladder and faced my mother.
"Yes?"
She smacked me. "Say it correctly."
"Y-yes ma'am.. ?"
" Good. Now why are you up so early? I thought I told you to stop doing that! "
I looked down. "Y-you did, ma'am.."
"Then why are you up?"
" I- I couldn't sleep.. Ma'am. "
She bit her lip and hummed to herself.

"I'll help you sleep honey, come here!"
She took me out to the shed, and shoved me in, locking the door behind us.

"You know what to do.. Sit."
She shoved me into an old chair. The same chair we've been using since I was 7.
It was rusty and had old ropes tied around the arms and legs.  It smelled a little, and there were a few times I was forced to sit on a wasp or two.

I sat on the rickety old chair, and looked down.

"Look at me dear." Her words dripped with poison.

I tilted my head to look at her.
"There's my little girl.. Now sleep."
She picked up a rake and beat me and my head with the handle. Everything went black.

Third POV:

In reality, Enji was a little concerned for the Ice quirked girls mental state. But he wasn't  as concerned over that as he was with her beauty, and her quirks strength.

Ok, it was mainly the quirk.

He was practically dancing in his mind when her parents gave him permission to use her for a quirk marriage.

He had already paid, and only had to wait a week for her things to be packed so he could take her.

His maids were working super hard in excitement as they wanted everything to be perfect. Having some one who was a female around would be a lot more fun. Especially when dressing and doing hair, unlike Enji who's hair was always quite hot and who's clothes were ordinary and boring unless he was in his hero suit.

A blonde woman with glasses and a feather duster was cleaning the fireplace, and dusting all of his figurines and awards off. Man, there were a lot already. She sighed and dusted off her skirt after hearing the ringing of a bell.
She clip clopped in her small heels through a doorway, bowing lightly to the man. 

"Excuse me, master. How might I be of service today?"

" Ah, it's you Melissa. I need you to read off my schedule please. "

She nodded, pulling a little notepad with the Endeavor hero agency logo engraved in gold.

"Today, you are to go to a meeting at 10, pick up a ring at 12, eat lunch at 1, visit your fiance's home by 3, and dinner is at 7."

The buff man nodded and yawned, stretching in his desk chair. "Tell Aoi to have my suit ready, and I expect breakfast in an hour. Also, I'd like if.. What was her name.. The  one with the dark hair and the large bust.. Was it Kohaku?"

" Koharu, sir. "

"Yes. Tell her I need a bath drawn after I'm done. You're dissmissed."
Once she left she sighed, shaking her head.
"Why did I get this job again? I don't get paid enough."

Melissa walked into the kitchen, alerting the staff of his needs and preparing some tea. She went to set down the teapot when she noticed that there was a file on the counter. No one was watching. Being her curious self, she looked inside.

Student profile: UA high

Name:  Rei Ice
Course: Hero
Class: 1-C
Sex: female
Age: 16
Quirk: frost
Quirk description: Can create strong, thick ice with hands however thin or thick she chooses.
Parents: (mother) Rin Ice  (father) Gin Ice

Oh.. My goodness.. Aren't they drug dealers?

Likelihood for mental disorders: high
Possible disorders: PTSD, Depression, Anxiety
Triggers: yelling, raising a hand nearby, throwing any object towards/nearby
Remedy for panic attacks: Inko Midoriya, Nemuri Kayama, certain essential oils such as lavender and tea tree oil

The poor thing.. I can see why.

Grades:
Science: A
Math: A
Japanese kanji standards: A
Foreign Language; English: B
Japanese history: A
Quirk development and training: improving, A
Hero citizenship: A

She seems pretty smart.. I hope Enji treats her right. She doesn't deserve more than what she already has gone through.

......…...…………….………………..........................................................................