..3.. Feelings! .. (OwO)

Aizawa POV:

"All right class! Training has begun! We have a new villain today. His name's Feelings! Analyze him for 5 minutes and then each of you will get turns in the ring with him!"

The villain we were facing, was quite strange.

Even though the sports festival hasn't started yet, the idiot teachers decided we needed to train against real people. They created a volunteer program for anyone who wanted to go against us. I mean literally anyone. Most of the time, it's just some crackhead who signed the form while high or random prisoners that just really need their butts kicked.

This dude though.. I'm 90% sure he was gay.

(That's not a bad thing though, this guy is just a creepy dude ok. Please don't kill me.)

I usually don't mind people's sexuality, gender, existence. No one cares about that. I'm usually too tired to care anyhow.

But this short man was giving off so many uncomfortable feelings towards me, I wanted to slap him upside the head with my scarf. Maybe that's why he got that name.

Inko actually recommended I go to the place where they fix things and ask for a scarf with stronger fabric.

"If you wanna get better, try taking what you already have and making it work for you. Like.. Your scarf. You're always wearing it, maybe try and learn to use it in combat. Like a ribbon!"

I decided I'd do that later, but for now I'll just do what I've been doing.

I'm too lazy to leave. And analysis time is the best for naps, since I can already tell what's gonna happen.

"AIZAWA! GET Up! Since you're napping, you get to go first."

A few kids snickered, and I rolled my eyes. "Fine. It'll be over with faster."

.. It wasn't over with faster.

I figured I'd just use my quirk in him from the get go, and make him quit after two minutes.

I forgot I had over used my quirk last night, and my eyes burned like hell.

My eyes would glow for a second, and they'd burn. Then repeat that like 10 times.

I was at a huge disadvantage, and Feelings jumped on that. He ran up to me and rubbed my shoulders.

What the phuc-

I punched his face and slapped him with my scarf.

But then... I got all tingly.

And not just tingly.. Like how I feel when I'm around Inko, but in spots I didn't even know could tingle. Suddenly all I could think about was Inko. My whole mind was covered in her.

I opened my eyes and used my quirk on the guy, but it stung me again, I fell to my knees.

This guy ran up to me and rubbed my chest, sending a bunch of unwanted feelings down my spine. I smacked him and threw him, before running out of the ring and to the bathroom.

I wasn't alright, and I wasn't gonna get points for today. But at that moment,  it didn't matter, because I was having an existential crisis.

"What.. The hell.." I was out of breath, my cheeks burned bright pink, I was sweating, and I really really wanted to see Inko.

Third POV:

"Yo what the hell just happened to Aizawa? He's usually one of the first ones done! He should've had it easy!"

Feelings was on the ground, licking where Aizawa had fallen.
"Mmm~ I won heeheehee~"
Gran Torino grabbed Feelings by the face and smashed him into the wall.

"I told you we should run background checks, Mr. WuDong." He said, shoving a piece of paper in the man's face.

Felix Mineta
Code name: Feelings!
Quirk: Turn on
Prison charges: seven counts of sexual harassment
Eight counts of rape
Usual Targets: Fit teenage boys/ Exhausted men

"O-oh.. Oh no.. Should we call a counselor to check on him?" WuDong looked to his colleague in shame.

Gran Torino sighed. " .. He has a girlfriend. It might be best if he sees her instead. "

Inko POV:

"Inko Midoriya to the field beside the training course please. Inko Midoriya to the field beside the training course please, thank you."

The loudspeaker said.

I slowly stood and grabbed my backpack, not knowing if I had to leave or not.

But a trip home was the least of my concerns, when I realized I'd be losing something.

??? pov:

Feelings.. Damnit I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. (Lol)

He only cared about his sexual desires, meanwhile, I needed a spy. He was supposed to set a camera for me.

I needed to find him..

I needed to find my sister's son. I want him back.

"Obo, you've always wanted to go to U.A...  Are you ready?~"

The skinny, light blue haired boy smiled and jumped. "Yes! Yes! Yes! YEs!Yes! I've always WANTED to meet a HERO!!"

" excellent~ "