🌾🍂 (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL UPDATE)🍂🌾

(Ok real quick lemme explain somethin! So this takes place in the fantasy AU. Inko is a young baker and Aizawa is an assassin who's tired of existing. Mitsuki is a witch because yes, Nemuri is a persuasive merchant, Hizashi is an annoying ass Dragon, Endeavor is a king, our baby Rei is Endeavor's fairy queen, Coma is an evil sourceress, Oboro and Chunky are hunters out for revenge on society. Btw quirks aren't in existence unless they're a dragon or a fairy or a witch. Also everybody's aged up btw sooo.. yeetus

Damn this chapter is gonna be kinda long. Enjoy!))

🌼🍂
🍂🍂🌿🌿🌿🌻🌻🌻🏵🏵🏵🍁🍁🍁🏵🏵🏵🌻🌻🌻🌿🌿🌿🍂🍂🍂🌼

🌾🌾

It was late October and a soft breeze took the smell of warm bread and cinnamon rolls through the town. The leaves on the trees had turned soft browns, oranges, and yellows. Children ran about the small town with their jackets and boots since the weather began to crisp. Farmers were especially busy as they tried to have the harvest ready in time.

Our story begins, not throughout the town, but in a small bakery in the woods.

A young, greenhaired woman twirled in her apron and hummed to herself, wincing and carefully bending to grab the freshest loaf of bread out of the oven for a young boy across the counter.

He tilted his head a little in worry as he watched her.

"Would you like a little help Miss Inko? I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Inko got back up and put the warm bread on the tray in front of him, panting lightly.

"No, thank you sweetie. I can take care of myself."

He nodded and took out his pouch of coins before handing her a few, just for the woman to stop him.

"Oh! No, you keep those."

The young boy's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"N-No miss I can't I-"

Inko bent over the counter and smiled softly, ruffling his hair.

"Jeremy, I know your family well enough to know that those coins are all you've gathered this month. Don't waste them on bread, save them to get medicine for your sick mama. As long as I'm serving you can have your bread free. Go enjoy yourself."

He smiled and nodded, giving her a small hug before grabbing the loaf of bread and heading out.

Once he was gone, Inko sighed and leaned against the wall while rubbing her large stomach. She glanced out the window, watching happily as Jeremy skipped down the hillside.

"Hisashi.. Where are you now? Are you among the clouds?" She muttered softly to herself, feeling their baby move around in her stomach.

It had been about 9 months since her husband had gone to war.. 7 months since he was supposed to come back.

After this long, people were suggesting she just look for a new husband and get rid of her baby. But Inko Midoriya was stubborn. She insisted he was alright. What kind of husband would get her pregnant so young just to leave her alone?

Not Hisashi. Not in her eyes at least.

She was two days overdue, and he still hadn't returned.. She began to fear he was dead.. But that thought pushed her to be strong for her baby. It was very uncommon for someone in her position to be alone, but she was strong. She would persevere until he came back.

The bell rang on the door of her bakery, letting her know of the last two customers she had that day.

"Oh! Welcome! Is there anything in particular you are looking for today?" She smiled, standing straight and putting her hand on her back to support her.

"Don't you recognize us??" The two men frowned, in their formal attire.

Inko looked them up and down before sweetly shaking her head no.

"Of course a woman dumb enough to continue working while this pregnant wouldn't know who we are." The man to the left groaned, making Inko uncomfortable.

"We're here on behalf of the king. King Todoroki. We've brought his children, they are to pick their father a pie to celebrate his latest victory."

She was puzzled. "I do not mean to come across as rude, but wasn't his latest victory 7 months ago?"

The left man harshly pulled her towards him by the collar of her dress and smacked her.

She winced as her stomach pressed against the countertop.

"WOMEN AND PEASANTS DO NOT TALK BACK TO SERVANTS OF THE KING! YOU WILL NOW DO AS WE SAY AND RESPECT THE WISHES OF THE CHILDREN WITHOUT QUESTION! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??"
She nodded quickly before he shoved her back, making her hit the wall with a thud.

Tears welled in her eyes from the pain but she just wiped them on her sleeve and stood straight in fear as the three children came in the door.

"Presenting, prince Toya, princess Fuyumi, and prince Natsuo. Prince Shoto is still too young to walk or talk, so he was left home with the queen to breastfeed." The right man said, gesturing to each of them.

Touya was a seven year old, young, redhaired boy, dressed in a fine dark blue outfit.

Fuyumi was a 6 year old, young, white with red sprinkled in hair girl, dressed in a beautiful little maroon gown.

Natsuo was a 3 year old, young, white haired boy in a soft blue outfit. He held his sisters hand tightly.

Despite their shiny outward appearances, they weren't fooling Inko.

They looked terrified, scared, and sad. This made her angry.. They were forced to pretend everything was alright for the public, but the pain in their eyes was easily recognizable to her.
the guards turned to leave. "We'll let you be to do your business.. If she tries to pull anything you just scream, got it?"
The children nodded.

Once the door had closed Inko sighed in relief and cupped her tummy where it was pushed against. Touya and Fuyumi slowly began to look for the pie menu while Natsuo babbled and waddled around freely. After a few minutes, the eldest two approached her with a few coins.
"We would very much appreciate if you could make us a peach pie for our father, lady Midoriya." Touya said, bowing softly but stiffly with his sister.
Into bowed back as much as she could without squishing her stomach.
"I'll get right on that your majesty. Before I do, may I ask something of you three?"
Fuyumi nodded softly.
"Are you okay? You seem to be carrying much pain.. And I haven't had a visit from Queen Rei in about 8 or so years.."
Touya's eyes widened and he immediately began trying to hide his burns and bruises, but he wasn't fooling anyone.
"Who gave you those, sweetheart?"

((I ain't gonna finish this and its December so-
In a few weeks I'll try to update :) no promises, and I ain't doing any more special chapters unless they're requests lol. Have a good day ))