..5.. "What have we just done-"..

Third POV:

Inko walked through the halls with her backpack in confusion.

'why do they need me by the field? Did I do something wrong? Do they need my quirk like they needed Nemuri-San's quirk the other day?'

She walked up to the two teachers in confusion.
"Gran Torino? Mister WuDong? Is everything alright?" Everyone of the students watched the three of them in confusion.

The two men seemed ashamed as they avoided the innocent girl's eye contact. 

"Y-your innocence.." WuDong looked up to Gran Torino. "Are you sure we shouldn't get a councelor instead? It might not be a good idea to send someone of her.. innocence.. in with him."

"..W-what do you mean..?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. 

Gran Torino sighed, shaking his head. 

"She's here now, a counselor wouldn't be able to help him.. legally anyway.."

Inko looked between the two of them in confusion. 

"huh?"

Gran Torino looked towards the greenette in visible discomfort. "Midoriya, has your boyfriend touched you yet?"

Inko nodded with a small blush. "Y-yes. We held hands this morning. And he's k-kissed me. What's going on, WuDong and Torino Sensei?"

" Midoriya, I understand the two of you love each other, but has he ever... touched you   touched you?" 

".. What do you mean by that?" Inko raised an eyebrow. "He's never hit me, if that's what you're asking."

The two of them grimaced lightly. 

"We're.. we're about to ask you to do something you may not be comfortable with doing.." WuDong looked down. 

"Sure! Is something wrong with Shouta Kun?" 

Gran Torino sighed. "Your boyfriend was training, and was hit with a .. different ... type of quirk. He's going through a bit of pain, and he- he needs you to help him feel better.. You may be the only one who can help him legally. "

Inko nodded in determination, clearly not understanding what was going on.

The two men sighed and gestured Inko to follow him. They walked in awkward complete silence towards the bathroom and paused. 

"We're really gonna let her go in there. We're horrible people." WuDong shook his head. 

Gran Torino shook his head. "We're doing what we have to. It's for his safety."

"Okay, but her innocence-"

"Ok bye guys!" Inko smiled, heading into the bathroom. 

"What have we just done-"

If you don't understand what's going on.. let Author chan explain what's happening to our sleepy boi as of this second.

So, here's Feelings's quirk.

When a person is hit by Feelings's  quirk, as you can tell by the name, turns on the person it's being used on . In a not so innocent way o-o