..7.. "Friendship puke!.. Totally!" . .

Midoriya Family home

1am 

   After her experience with Aizawa, Inko was picked up and taken home by her mother. 

The whole ride home was awkward, as the school had explained what had happened on the phone. 

The tension between the two was so thick you could have cut it with a butter knife and spread it on toast and I still wouldn't  have been  able to believe it's not butter.

Mrs. Midoriya's expression throughout the drive home didn't help matters. She didn't say a word, she looked as if she'd seen a ghost , and her eye twitched.

Inko fumbled with her hands in the awkward silence. 

"Mom-"

"Shush sweetie... S h u s h."

Upon arriving at their little house, Mrs.Midoriya got out of the car and went to her daughter's side. 

"y-y-you.." She calmly fumed. "You- my precious baby- lost your innocence body wise at a younger age than I did.."

"..I-I DiD?!"

Mrs.Midoriya sniffed and hugged her. "WhY aM i So PrOuD?"

And now it's 7 hours later, and Inko laid on her bed thinking.

One of the things she thought about, was the fact that she missed her and Aizawa's official first date. She'd really been looking forward to it, but with Aizawa in the condition he was currently, and Inko being sent home the minute the two passed out, it seemed it wasn't happening anytime soon. 

On top of that, her and Mitsuki hadn't had a chance to make up for what happened. She promised to meet her in the hallway, but that suddenly didn't happen due to... yeah.

Inko rolled onto her side and picked up her phone, texting Mitsuki's number.

Leaf Head: 

Hey

Mit-sushi:

WHO THE HELL IS TEXTING ME AT 1 AM?!

Leaf head : 

It's Inko Midoriya  (╥﹏╥)

Mit-sushi :

 Spinach hair? What do you want?

Leaf head:

 I didn't get to talk to you earlier like I said because things happened.

Can we talk over text?

Mit-sushi:

No. Author chan is too lazy to write the two of us texting like this

It's annoying to her

{Unknown}:

Tbh I only made you guys start texting because 

I've been reading a lot of text fics lately

and I wanted to try it. Also @Mit-sushi, 

fourth wall. Ever heard of it?

Mit-sushi: 

Nope. ╭∩╮(・◡・)╭∩╮