Chapter 30 | From the Shadows

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait again y'all. I have been very stressed. However, It's done now. Also, HOW IN THE HELL DID WE GET TO 100K?!? I am so grateful for y'all 😭😭 Your comments absolutely make my day. Love you guys :3

Indigo's POV:

"I'm batman?"

I shut my eyes, unable to come over the utter embarrassment that flooded through me. I just knew my cheeks were bright red and burning a hole through the darkness of the towering stack of boxes surrounding me.

The shadow that so rudely attacked me let out an exasperated sigh. "Open you're eyes you idiot, it's me."

Huh, that voice soundly weirdly familiar so, I opened my eyes.

It was Wilhelmina.

Oh, actually that explains a lot.

Her dark untamed hair swirled in the nighttime breeze. The caramel skin that adorned her toned, muscular body caused a shot of jealousy to run through me. A pair of ripped, high-wasted jeans insinuated two gorgeous, curvy legs—

Ok, if I didn't like Luca so much I probably would've fallen for Wilhelmina by now. She is HOT. May I repeat myself? HOT.

Electric pink nails clicked against her skin as the tanned goddess crossed her arms and stared into the depths of my naive soul.

"Ummm, Indigo? Hello?" She snapped her fingers, awakening me from my trance, "You in there?"

Yep, that does it. Wilhelmina may be a bitch but she's hot and manipulative. Just my type.

Snap out of it. You gotta find the Angels before Lavender gets her sickly sweet claws in them.

I mean they're less sweet and more coated in a toxic poison but hey, technicalities.

"If you ignore what just happened I'll give you whatever is in my bank account." I told her.

"I was going to do that anyway," she said, "But you got yourself a deal."

Ha. Jokes on her, I only have a nickel and a quarter in there. Daddy took away my trust fund after he found out what a naughty little girl- Ok I really need to stop being a horny bitch right now and focus.

But, there wasn't anything really to focus on besides the awkward silence between Wilhelmina and me. I guess if I REALLY wanted to I could start thinking about Luca and Fox and the other two being trapped by my sister... No let's not think about that.

To break the little awkward rodeo we found ourselves in, I said, "So, uhhhh why exactly are you here Willa?"

She huffed out a breath. "How many times do I have to tell you, call me Wilhelmina."

"But that's long and hard to pronounce-"

"It's literally just my name-"

"STOP DIVERTING THE CONVERSATION!" I screamed, "JUST TELL ME WHY YOU'RE HEAR!"

"Goddammit Indigo." Wilhelmina face palmed.

"What I do?" I asked, legitimately flabbergasted.

"You just alerted the guards by your screeching you imbecile."

"Oh."

After a few seconds, I looked around us. No one was appearing from the shadows. "Maybe they didn't hear me-"