𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝗉𝗆

"Summer Walker said 'Too much patron will have you calling his phone' bitch if I drink a coke Imma still call that mf" Paige said scrolling on her phone as we sat in my living room

"Paige what nigga you still be calling?" I laugh at her.

"Girl King ugly ass" She said making me laugh even more. "I thought y'all wasn't together" I said. "We wasn't but my eat eat was blowing it so I went over to his house and you know the rest" she smiled.

"Ole nasty ass"

"Girl what Cardi said 'Certified freaky 7 days a week'" Paige stick her tongue out. "You are something else" I laugh at her.

"Why Kylie on instagram crying" Paige said.

𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺

"Why she crying?" I ask. "Well she say in her caption that 'nobody is a real friend and people always taking my kindness for weakness and I'm real and nobody can't take that away from me, when I speak the truth people wanna bring me down but it's all good God got me' now who did Kylie crazy ass something" Paige shook her head.

"She always wanna play victim" I rolled my eyes. "What you mean?" Paige ask. "Yesterday me and her got into a argument because she was being negative about me doing nails so I told her about herself and she started crying for no reason and left" I explain.

"Kylie is just a negative person that's why we really not cool like that" Paige said. "Anyways, so what's up with this trip you been planing" Paige ask.

"I'm still going, but I brought an extra ticket for someone but we ain't talking because he decided to cheat on me in my own house" I shrugged. "Damn I know you pissed if that was me my foot would of been up his ass and that's on soul" Paige swipe her hand under her chin.

"It doesn't matter no more" I said.

"Girl you trippin" Paige laugh. "I'm not after I caught him cheating I burnt his clothes" I told her. "Ok miss left eye" Paige laugh.

"Why do McDonald's sprite taste like a screenshot" Tae said.

"You trippin that shit taste like it was made from the faucet water" King shook his head. "Mya I already told yo ass that we are doing ver get the fuck" We heard Saint from outside of Tae house.

"Saint you cant leave me I'm pregnant remember" She sound like she was crying. "Your fucking lying lemme see" He said making us laugh.

"Saint stop playing I need you"

"No you just need my money" Saint walk in the house already mugging me. I didn't even do his dent head ass nothing.

"Y'all heard my girl nicki is pregnant with the knock of verve of R Kelly nasty ass" Paige said. "First of all nicki is not your girl she don't even know yo ass and second of all nicki, me and nicki aren't cool because she let that nigga do her hair instead of Tae" King said. "Nicki don't know yo ass either" Tae mugged him.

"Plus Tae has something going on with his tooth so pipe down" Paige also mugged him. "Either way it goes cardi b is better" King said.

"Now you just talking out of your ass na" Paige said.

"What type of weed yo plug gave you?" I ask. "The same one I always get" King smile. "Are this sure?" Tae look at him crazy.

"Yea I'm positive y'all can ask Saint" King said. "Aye Saint" Tae call Saint as Saint sat on the kitchen counter eating his chips.

"What nigga?" He ask. "What type of weed you gave this nigga he trippin" Tae said. "I gave his stupid ass the same weed be asking for that's just his ADHD actin up" Saint said mugging us.

"I said what I said and I meant what I said" King shrugged. "Boy bye" Tae, Paige, and I said in unison.

••••
𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿