𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾.
𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 11:11 𝖺𝗆

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 11:11 𝖺𝗆

"Jamar won't you stop" I grab my drink from him. "No" he said taking the drink away from me. I rolled my eyes.

Our waiter came up to us asking what did we wanted to order. The waiter kept staring at me making Jamar clear his throat giving the waiter a death stare. "Say what the fuck you keep looking at her for?" he mugged the waiter.

"Aye my bad" he said putting his hands up in defense. Jamar mugged the waiter as the waiter looked scared for his life.

Jamar look back at me rubbing his hands down his face.

"Say what you want?" He ask me. "I want this" I pointed on the menu.

"Alright, Can I get just this and that" he said as he gave the waiter the menus as the waiter walk away.

"Why you had to be mean to him Jamar" I frowned at him. "Because he kept looking at you like he ain't see me" he mugged me taking a sip of my drink.

"Whatever" I waved him off.

__

𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 12𝗌

"Purrrr a bad bitch finally got her nails done"  I put my phone back in my purse

"Purrrr a bad bitch finally got her nails done" I put my phone back in my purse.

"Yo duck ass is so lame" Jamar look at me aggravated.

"But you messing with my lame ass tho" I smile at him as we walk to the car. "Not to much on me" we both open the door getting in the car.

"I need a nigga like Ferb because like shut the fuck up" I nob my head to the ribbon in the sky bu rod wave playing lowly in the car.

"Girl won't you shut the fuck up with that bullshit" Jamar mugged me as he turn the song up.

"Bitch-"

"Watch the bitch word Monet" he cut me off looking at me up and down.

"My bad I say '𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩' so much I be forgetting people actually get offended by it" I started playing with his ear.

"Dude why you playing with my ear?" He slap my hand away from his ear.

"It's the attitude for me like you on yo period" I mugged him. He turn his head towards me rolling his eyes at me.

"Seems like somebody need a paddie waddie, but that's not nun of my business tho" I smile.

__

"Move Jamar"

"No, stop moving"

"I don't want you in my pictures" I rolled my eyes moving his head off of my chest.

He got up out the bed fixing his shorts. "Where you going?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it" he walk out the room closing the door.

"You fucker"

𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁

12,389 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗂𝖿 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 ?𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 278 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

12,389 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗂𝖿 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 ?
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 278 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

" He got me out here looking pregnant " I said to myself shaking my head.

Jamar open the door with a Capri Sun in his hand. "So we wasn't gonna bring me one?" I pouted.

"I drunk yours" he burp on the side of my faces.

"Just fucking nasty" I mugged him moving away from him.

"We need a bottle of Capri Sun, pouches aren't enough for me because I'm too damn grown for that" I rolled my eyes scrolling on instagram putting my feet on Jamar lap.

"Why you gotta slurp that shit up like that" I ask him.

"Cause it's mines that's why"

"I was just asking don't need to have a attitude" I put my hands up in defense.

"You just like to pick a argument" he said throwing the Capri Sun in the trash next to the bed.

"You expect me to stay quiet" I laugh rolling onto his body.

"Yes, yes I do"