𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗌,
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗞.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 3:52 𝗉𝗆

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 3:52 𝗉𝗆

"I guess you took Beyonce words to heart" Ken start flip my hair.

"I really didn't" I said. "Demon time was a person" Ken said pointing at me. "Boy shut up" I playfully rolled my eyes.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚

𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌

𝖲𝗂𝗋...

𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖻 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾😬

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌

𝖭𝗈❤️

Me and Saint been talking ever since this unknown person gave him my number. I guess you can say your are building a friendship but I really don't know. He not even all that mean he can be a dick sometimes well a lot of times but I guess that's just him.

I exited out of Saint and I text thread going to my instagram seeing Paige on live. I click on her profile picture entering the live seeing that she's talking about someone.

"Kylie know good and well that I will walk her like a dog she betta ply with her dead mamma and not me" Paige rolled her eyes.

"Well damn" me and Ken said at the same time. "And Khia girl please go find who yo real baby daddy is and stop pinning it on Tae" She added on.

"Not Tae fine ass" Ken said looking shock. "Tell Tae to call me whenever he drop his hoes" Ken smile. "Girl Tae don't won't yo ass" I laugh.

"Girl one date with me and imma turn him out" He joked.

"Don't play on my bestie top like that" we started laughing forgetting that Paige was still on love.

"Now who then made my big steppa mad?" Ken ask. "I'm guessing Khia and Kylie" I shrugged. I don't know why Khia ass wanna follow Kylie ass. It's like she brainwash Khia to be her minion.

It's just weird.

Saint contact came across my screen interrupting the live that's I was on.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

I answer it seeing his face all in the camera. I turn my camera off not wanting him to see me. "Girl take me off fucking pause" He said mugging the camera. I put my phone on my sofa facing the ceiling turning my camera back on.

"Put the camera on you idiot" he was still mugging me. I grab my phone putting only my forehead in the camera. "Don't play stupid Yasmin" he put a blunt in his mouth and started smoking it.

"Nobody playing stupid, stupid" I mugged him putting my whole face in the camera. "Happy" I rolled my eyes.

"Very much" he smile.

___

"Tell me why I block this motherfucker on all my social media and then he appears in my dream like he fucking Freddy Krueger" Ken said making me choke on my fanta.

"Ken I know you not complain I told this boy to block all his side hoes and the next day I was block" Chris my other gay friend said.

"Damn well how was being the side chick felt like?" Ken jokes making me laugh. "Girl it was terrible your honor" Chris whined.

"Why I told King ugly ass I was going thru it and his retarded ass gonna tell me go around it" Paige said.

𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌

"So girl what happened with you and Kylie and her lil minion?" Chris ask. "Girl she tried to side up in King's dm with that flirtin shut so I told her ass don't do that nomore, she wanted to get buck with me so I had to put her in her place just like Khia ass she wanted to back Kylie ole dirty ass up so I had to put on my read a hoe cap because she tried it" Paige explain.

"Period friend" I gave her an give five swiping my hand under my chin.

"I don't t know what's wrong with them honestly we was all cool until Kylie ole hatin ass started trippin" Ken rolled his eyes. "Along with Khia brainwash ass" Chris sip on his wine.

"They just some haters" Paige said.

"So y'all are we going to this party next week?" Chris said putting his wine down. "Chile you already know the motherfuckin vibes" I smile.

"When is it?" Ken ask. "Next Tuesday" Chris reply. "Well I gotta get something to wear then" Ken said. "Paige are you going?" I ask.

"Y'all already know I'm be there and that's on motherfuckin devil bitch" We all laugh at her.