𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍.
𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 5:33 𝗉𝗆

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 5:33 𝗉𝗆

"Slow down" I told Carter. He smile at me then look back at the road going faster.

I rolled my eyes. Me and Carter was still in the talking stage but we talk to other people. It's complicated if you ask me.

I still talk to Saint but on some friendly shit. After finding out that Mya was really pregnant I kinda back off of him because of Mya.

She just do to much and she never wanna leave him alone plus I know that she was gonna get between Saint and I relationship. I heard that they was having a girl and she going to name it "Winter".

They look happy together well she is the only one happy every time I see them together or in a picture he look miserable and unhappy.

I feel for him. I also wish them the best even though I don't like her and she don't like me.

Yes, I still do nails at my house but the only thing is that I brought the prices up. Now the prices starts at 40 on up. And more people have been coming to me.

I still talk to the Ken, Chris, Tae, King, and Paige. We still go to parties almost everyday. Plus Ken and Chris comes over to King house basically everybody are cool with each other.

"We here" Carter said. As I got out of the car seeing that we'er was at a restaurant. I close my door behind me following him to the restaurant opening door.

He open the door going first letting the door close in my face.

𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾

I rolled my eyes opening back the door seeing him flirting with the lady at the front desk. I walk up to him tapping him on his shoulder making him look at me.

"My bad Yasmin" he made a yikes face as the lady brought us to our table.

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍

We sat down telling the person what you want to eat and drink. "Look Yasmin this is not working out, I mean you a cool chick and shit but I think we just we to- Need to take a break from each other Yea I know I was thinking the same thing" I cut him off leaving the table calling a uber.

__

"So how was y'all date?" Ken ask.

"It's was terrible your honor" I laugh. "Basically we just cut all ties with each other" I added on.

"Well didn't y'all get to eat before y'all cut ties?" Paige ask rubbing her stomach.

"No I felt before the drinks even came out" I said.

"Ole fat ass" Chris mugged Paige. Paige recently found out that she was 2 months pregnant after I made her go to the hospital after she passed out.

"Chris shut the hell up. Well since you didn't get to eat at the restaurant let's go get some seafood" Paige said. "Girl yo doctor said you can't have seafood" Ken said as we grab our purses going out the door.

"Shut up I'm just going to a a salad" she mugged him.

__

"Girl Saint ass still out here giving you gifts?" Chris ask. "Girl yes, I told his ass to stop and he gonna curse me out"

" 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 "
𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
" 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦" 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵.
" 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦" 𝘐 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵.
" 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯. 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮?"
"𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 " 𝘐 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴.
𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯.
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.𝘢𝘯𝘴.𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯.
" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘩? "
𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨.

"It's sad that he don't even be giving Mya hoe ass gifts" Ken shook his head. "Chile that's not nun of my business" I scrolled on instagram.