𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒.
𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋 '𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍' 𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 9:23 𝗉𝗆

I don't know why Mya is here she just like my lil stalker keep fucking following every where that I go.

She just won't leave me alone. I guess it's my fault but I try to cut all relations with her but I wanted somebody to suck me off and she was here.

Wait, can you suck someone off while pregnant?

Ion even think her ass is pregnant. But then again she looks pregnant, but every time I ask her to lift her shirt up it's a problem. She gave me a ultrasound thingy last week to prove to me that she was really pregnant, but I still didn't believe her because it's 2020 you can get a ultrasound anywhere.

But if she is pregnant the baby is not mines. The only sexual thing we did, well she did was suck me off. My duck never went inside of her ass.

All her golddiggin ass want is some money that's why I 'getting put on child support' but how you gonna put me on child support with what baby.

𝖱𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌

"Bae come here" she said from downstairs. I ignore her as I enter Yasmin text thread.

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐚𝐬

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟲:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗄
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟲:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖻 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗇
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟲:𝟭𝟲 𝗣𝗠

𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝖡𝖺𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝖴𝗇𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗒𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗍
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

"Fuck her" I mumble putting my phone down closing my eyes. "So you didn't here me calling yo ass" Mya yelled ass came into my room standing with one hand on her hip

𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

"Girl what the fuck do you want" I mugged her opening my eyes. "I can hear you but I won't" I turn my back towards her closing my eyes again.

"Oh really" I heard her say walking out of my room. Do y'all have this one annoying ass ex that won't go away and they keep coming back like y'all girls vagina hair?

I felt something that drip on my face making me open my eyes seeing water splash on my face. I got up so quick shaking my head rubbing my hands on my eyes.

I felt the cup that she put the water in bounce off the back on my head.

I hate to put my hands on somebody child, but she just want me to Ike her ass into next week.

I got up walk into my bathroom getting a towel wiping off my face. I heard her little ass feet running down the stairs. I ran right behind her hurt her in the back of her head.

"Bitch stop fucking playing with me" I rise my voice at her as she hold her head.

𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖨𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒