𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋
𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒.
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍,
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 6:56 𝗉𝗆

"I get so weak in my knees when I take that meet or whatever SWV said" Paige said making me laugh

"But on some real shit when it comes to sex slut me the fuck do whatever you be thinking" I said.

"On god like fuck 4/20 I'm tryna get weed put in my mouth" Paige laugh.

𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇

I just stare at her. I was shock you know.

"What"she laugh."You a freak freak" we laugh. "Bruh in person you hoes do not look be looking like 230 likes in 19 minutes" Tae came in the living sitting down on the sofa with us drinking his apple juice. King wasn't so far behind him. King sat next to Paige on his phone.

-𝗂𝖽𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾-

"Like one girl we have texting on instagram and I had ask her what she look like because she had a black picture on her profile picture, she didn't have any video nor post, and I check her tags I felt like a damn detective" Tae said as we was all listening to him.

"So she gotta tell me 'I look like Lauren London' and y'all all know that she's fine as fuck" he added.

"So the next day I was like 'let's meet up at' so she agreed  that we can meet u- So where did y'all go?" Paige cut him off.

He started mugging Paige " I was finna say where we was gonna meet up at until yo hillbilly ass wanna cut a nigga off" He buck at her as she wave him off.

"We met up at Maurice A. Ferré Park" He put his mad on his face bringing it down "Mamnnnn when I seen that Santana look alike I almost choke" we all laugh at him.

"Who set you up with her?" I ask. "Khia and Kylie ole stinkin ass pussies" He mugged. "Damn they down bad" King shook his head laughing.

We heard the front door open so we turn around seeing it was Mya and Saint walking in together.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝖨𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗂𝗇𝖺

Paige, King, and Tae mugged Mya as she smile going to the kitchen. "Yo ass need to start locking your door because creatures like that can come in here" Paige whisper to Tae.

"Girl imma have to" tae whispers back.

I felt my phone vibrate on my lap making me check who it was.

𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖲
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝖨'𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾

"We'll see y'all later" I got up grabbing my purse. "Where the hell you going?" Saint mugged me. "Out" I reply leaving out of the door going to Cater's car.