𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽
𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝖾
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺 ➪ 7:08 𝗉𝗆

"Did y'all see Cardi B pancake ass titties on her story?" Paige ask laughing

"Girl yes, she was probably tryna send it to offset wanna be Michael Jackson ass"I laugh.

"Her boobs look like the cookie dough with the hershey sitting on top" Kendall said making us laugh.

"Omg" I said as I kept laughing.

"Yas girl why you got that fat pregnant girl face?" Paige ask.

"Bitch are u pregnant?" Kendall ask getting excited.

"No my face been fat" I rolled my eyes.

"Team Pussy or Team Dick?" Kendall smile. "Pussy for fasho" Paige said eating her food.

"Girl nahhh I do for dick" Kendall take one of Paige's nugget but Paige quickly hit his hand making my new dog Oreo eats it off the floor.

"Girl imma kick Saint ass for buying yo ass this ugly ass dog"

"Don't get mad because Jayden broke and still live with his mama and Saint ain't" Paige kept eating her nuggets.

"Your tryna be real funny with that burnt ass wig that sitting up on her head like humpty dumpty" Kendall mugged Paige.

"Boy worry about that broke down ass car-" A loud knock came to the door cutting Paige off.

I got up opening the door seeing it's Mya hold a baby in her hand with baby clothes and diapers.

"Finally you took the ugly ass blonde wig off looking like Dora the explore" Mya roll her eyes.

"Girl what the fuck are you doing here?" I question her mugging her looking at her up and down.

"You babysitting me and Saint's baby while we go out stupid" Mya said handing me the diapers making me knock it out of her hand.

Girl get on somewhere with that bullshit" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl ain't nobody playing with you, he was the one that told me to bring the baby over here so you can watch her" Mya smile picking up the diapers that was bust wide open.

"He did not tell yo ass that, he don't even claim the baby. Mya you just crazy over dick" I said.

"Oh really, well he didn't tell you that he have a baby on the way by her friend Khia" Mya stated forcing the baby in my hands.

" Girl you just out here making a fool out of yourself go find somebody to play with instead of me before I drag you by your two front teeth" I mugged her closing the door in her face turning around seeing Paige and Kendall face turn red.

"What y'all knew about this too?" I ask them making the nodded they head as a yes.

"Just get out like dead ass y'all are nit even true friends to tell me shit like that making me look stupid" I said mugging them as they go up tryna talk to me and telling me that they are sorry.

"Yasmin like dead ass sorry like we thought that you knew bout that" Kendall said as they both walk up on me.

"If you knew I wouldn't be talking about Jamar ass an I would of never took the puppy you jack asses" I open my door as they both walk out of it.

"Yo Yasmin we really sorry" Paige said as they walk to her car.

"Girl kiss my ass" I slam the door walking upstairs as Oreo follow me.

__

"Wassup bae" Jamar and try to hug me,  but I push pass him and walk to the living room.

"Damn what the fuck did I do to you , and why you got my clothes in a Walmart bags pack my the porch?" Jamar ask.

"Because we done that's why" I turn the tv on sitting on the sofa as Oreo jump on the sofa plotting down on my lap.

"Monet what the fuck you mean 'we done' we ain't never done" He said sitting next to me on the sofa laying on me.

"Go lay on Khia pregnant ass" I push him off of me.

"Girl who Khia pregnant by?" he ask trying to lay back on me as i fight him with the arm that he was laying on.

I look at him mugging the fuck outta him. Like he really think that its a joke or something the he got one of my ex best friends pregnant and I have to hear it from his box built ass baby mama. Making me look like a clown out here in these streets.

At this point I'm done with him, his baby mama, and my so call 'friends'.

Somebody tell the streets that I ready when they are.

"You - you jack ass, just get away from me" I put Oreo next to me as I got up walking to the door opening for him to get out.

"Just get out don't call me, don't text me and say that you cant breath without me, don't show up at my door steps  because I will fuck you and call the police after I'm finish fucking you up now get out before I call one of my hoes on yo hoe ass" I stated as he got up walking out of the door.

He turn around as say "Monet you just mad so imma let you have your moment,but I will be back for you"

"Go buy your baby some more diapers and nice ass clothes you got her looking homeless just like her square built ass mama" I said as I close my door.

__

"Girl you did a nice ass good Yasmin" my client said scanning her nails.

"Thanks luv" I smile.

"How much I gotta pay you?" She ask taking out her money.

"$60 dollars" I put my phone down as she gave me her money.

"Thank you again Yasmin" she smile walking out of the house.

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 😍😍😍

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 😍😍😍

••••
𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝖼 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐