𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇
𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋 '𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍' 𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 9:23 𝗉𝗆

"Mya won't you just go away" I mugged her. "Saint we have a baby to take care of"she whined.

"Girl fuck you and that damn baby" I took my attention off of her and put it back on my phone. "Saint you just can't leave me and the baby" Mya said.

"Yes I can and yo ass don't even look pregnant" I kept my attention on my phone. "Boy fuck you" She yelled. "Yeah whatever" I wave her off.

"I'm also putting you on child support" Mya continues to yell.

"At this point, Mya your making an ass outta yourself" Paige said. "Fuck off paper plate" Mya dismisses Paige. "Girl don't get smart now I'll knock that damn baby outta you" Paige told her.

𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽 𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗅𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀

We was all chillin on Kong's porch until Mya ass came. "Saint I know you hear me talking to you" Mya got in my personal space. "Mya for your own good- Don't tell her stupid ass nun" I cut King off.

Mya mugged me putting her lil fat ass fingers in my face. I still wasn't paying her ass any mind. Mya rise her arm up in a certain position.

"I know she ain't finna-"

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩

A loud smack cut Tae off. I felt my face feeling that it was hot. "Bitch you have lost yo fucking mind" I yell getting up punching her in her shit. She got me all the way fuck up.

King pull me off of her pulling me back to where I was at. I look at her face seeing that her nose was bleeding. She got up running back to her car pulling off.

𝖮𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗌𝗌

"I'm calling the police!" A nosey white lady across the street yelled.

"Girl fuck 12!" Tae ass yelled back.

__

We all went out to eat after that little accident that happen between me and Mya.

"It take y'all that long to get dress?" King ask Paige and Yasmin. "No shit schlock" Paige mugged him. "Girl don't play with me I'll make you Tina to my Ike" he wrap his arms around her waist.

"Boi stop playing you know imma big steppa na" She laugh.

"Y'all got us a table yet?" Yasmin ask. "No" Tae said. "Why then?"Paige ask. "Clearly the we still in the line jackass" King mugged her.

"Oh" She rolled her eyes.

𝖧𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗉𝖺 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

__

"Funeral food be so good I be forgetting who the fuck die" Tae said eating his food. "It be that chicken" Paige laugh.

"Well since we talking about funerals at my funeral kick my casket so I can roll in my peace and let everybody notice me" King said laughing all of us laugh.

"I be checking my phone like I mean something to somebody" Tae shook his head pouted. "Felt" Paige and Yasmin said in unison. King look at Paige mugging her.

"Boy relax that face making you look miserable and ion like that.

__

"Saint here's Yasmin number six you can text her" Paige gave me a with Yasmin number in it. "Why didn't she come to me?" I ask looking curious.

"She don't know I'm doing this so shut the hell up" she mugged me.

"What you think you cupid?" I mugged her.

"And do"

"Plus I seen the way you looking at her when we was at the table denthead" She added on. "Okay then" I mugged her.