𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 9:12 𝖺𝗆

"I called my job from jail yesterday so they can know I'm not coming to work

"I called my job from jail yesterday so they can know I'm not coming to work. Tell me why they bail me out in the morning with my work clothes" Tae said through Jamar's phone.

"Mane they fuck up for that, but aye at least yo ass outta jail" Jamar laugh as he started rubbing my butt.

"I don't know why my baby mama keep laughing at me but she wasn't laughing when I had hoes in my car" Tae said.

"You wasn't laughing when I was sucking dick and I kiss you afterwards then you left hungry cause he ate yo plate" his baby mama said in the background.

"Say mane imma have to call you back" Tae said.

Jamar laugh."Mane you always embarrassing a nigga" Tae said hanging up the call.

I heard the tv so I turn around and seen Jamar playing 2k.

"Aye what the duck your doing" Jamar semi yell in his microphone.

𝖫𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌

__

"Ik that's not Ronald McDonald in hand cuffs" Tae said as we all lean on somebody car.

"Bitch gone ask me did we sell 4for4s" Ronald McDonald said as the police drag him to the police car.

"Free Ronald til it's backwards" King sip on his drink.

"Open that cell let that boi outta jail" Paige laugh. "What time  this fucking movie starts for?" Jamar ask wrapping his arms around me.

"Why you always sound mad?" Paige ask.

Jamar mugged her then he wave her off. "It starts for 6:30 grinch" Paige said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up with yo short ugly ass" He mugged her.

"Do y'all ever remember paying 2 dollars to wear jeans on Friday in school like the fuck was that" King said pulling Paige into a hug.

"I can relate I use to paid 5 dollars just for pizza, juice, and some chips, along with the clothes" Paige said.

"Ain't that's crackhead Johnny?" King randomly ask.

"Yea that's his ass" Tae said looking at this white skinny crackhead coming towards us.

"Aye wassup Saint" the crackhead came up to Saint and I leaving his hand out for Jamar to dap, but Jamar just mugged him.

"Damn it like that bra" Crackhead Johnny said.

𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌𝗌

"What you want Johnny?" Jamar ask. "Man I just need that good shit" he smile causing us to see his gums.

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁

"I don't got it on me today"

"Johnny I know you not buying Angle crack when I'm your girl" this crackhead woman came out of no where smoking a cigarette with one hand on her hip.

"Lisa so bout yo business" He mugged her. "But you are my business" She said getting closer to Johnny.

"Bitch you must have lost her mind" another crackhead woman walk next to Johnny.

"Angle don't worry about her she just on that crack" Johnny said making us laugh.

"I'm done with yo- BITCH" Lisa cut Angle off by punching her down.

"O shit" Tae said recording the fight.

"Bitch you get up hoe" Lisa said pulling Angle hair while burning her with her cigarette.

Angle punch Lisa in the stomach making Lisa tumble a little giving Angle time to get up.

With Angle hair still in Lisa's hand Lisa drop her cigarette and start punching Angle on the side of her face leaving Angle with a knot on her face.

"You can't fight you talk all that shit a still got beat up I don't want to ass no more" Johnny said shaking his head breaking up the fight leaving with Lisa making Angle look stuck.

"This got to be the most funniest fight ever" Tae stop recording laughing.

••••
𝖫𝗆𝖿𝖺𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟣𝟩𝟢+ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗌