Rules and Info

Hi everyone! Welcome to my role play book :)

Before we get to the good stuff, I wanted to lay down some rules for if you want to RP with me:

1. Have a character ready before we start the RP! It can be an original character, someone else's OC, or a character from a tv show/book/etc. Whoever your character is, I ask that you just fill out the following little character sheet so I can have an overview of them to refer to while we're RPing:

Name:
Age:
Sexuality:
Weight:
Height:
Appearance: (either a text description or a pic of you have one :3 )
Likes:
Dislikes:
Extra:

Obviously if you have a more in depth character sheet just send me that one! This is just the bare minimum.

2. I love implementing aspects of fantasy and sci-fi into my weight gain scenarios, so other species like elves, demons, vampires, aliens, etc. are more than welcome in my RPs! If you want to play as a non-human character, feel free t let me know by simply adding a  "species" tab to your character sheet. However, please try to keep them mostly humanoid, furries aren't my thing (i.e., a cat girl is fine, but not just a cat).

3. Please don't spam me if I don't reply immediately! I'm a busy person and I've got a lot going on outside of Wattpad, so please be patient if I don't immediately respond. If it's been a day or so since I replied, chances are I probably just didn't get the notification, so you can feel free to send me a message checking in if that's the case.

4. Use third person when writing and use quotes for dialogue. This is my preferred format for RPing, so please make sure you're comfortable using it if you want to use any of these plots with me. If you're confused by what I mean, I've included a little example of the format under this:

Ex: "C-could I get some more cake?" OC1 asked timidly, their doughy belly growling loudly at the mention of food.

5. Try not to respond with one liners! I understand that sometimes there's no other way to keep the RP moving, but write as much as you can whenever possible! Be descriptive, it makes more fun for both of us!

6. If you're not sure if I'll be comfortable with something, feel free to ask! Obviously anything feederism, weight gain, and fat related is all clear, but if you want to incorporate elements of other fetishes (for example, BDSM, Vore, etc.), please ask me before hand! I try my best to stay open minded, and I'll usually be alright with it, but in case it's something that I'm really not comfortable with, I would appreciate it if you asked anyway.

7. If you do ask to incorporate something, and I am not ok with it, please do not continue to try to convince me, or start RPing with it anyway. That's just rude :P

8. I usually prefer being the feedee! My plots are written to feeder/feedee neutral, but if you want to do one with me, please be prepared to roleplay as the feeder, or as a mutual gainer. Sometimes I'm ok with being the feeder, but for the most part I prefer to be the one being fed >:3

9. This isn't necessarily a rule, but more a rule of thumb when using my plots. Feel free to experiment and change aspects of each one to suit your preferences! I'm always up to try something new.

Please try your best to follow these rules! I know that occasional slip ups will happen and I'm cool with that as long as you actively try to stick to the rules for the most part!

Other than that, have fun RPing!