What If The Jedi Never Helped The War Pt. 2

Just a little somethin

Just a little somethin. ❤️

...

Rex looked at the beautiful green surface of Shili. Home to the Togruta. Rex had always dreamed of staying somewhere away from the war. Away from the chaos. But that would never happen. He would probably be long dead before it all.

"Oh no." His commander muttered silently. "Sir?" He questioned. "The Jedi came today to help with the rehabilitation process. The council will not like this. Probably going to complain to the senate, like they always do." He said. Ah yes. The Jedi. Rex had never seen one before. Only heard the stories.

Said that they were asked to be commanding the troops in war, but they refused. 'Who wouldn't?' Rex thought. 'After all, this is just a bloody war. Everyone wants to stay away from it.' Rex and his men went into smaller ships to strike down on the planet.

On his way down he could see citizens fleeing away. Some of them wouldn't make it. He knew that the Sepys would bring in the big guns this time around. Wouldn't be good.

"Let's go to work!" Fives shouted right before green light hit. They were off. Shooting down droids that has hit the planet before they had and slowly taking back the city.

Droid after droid. Rex shot them down. He also saw some of his men being shot as well. This hurt him, but this was war. No time to morn the dead.

The droids had fallen back to regain their troops and ready the second wave. Rex looked around at his men. Most of them had made it, but a lot were injured. He guess luck was on their side today.

~

Ahsoka lifted the celar door with the force due to the fallen structures on top. She felt through the force if her master was ok. She could feel him. Surely alive and very panicked. She would deal with him later. Right now, she needed to help the people. The dust cleared and she could see clearly that all the buildings around her had fallen.

Ahsoka used the new technique that Bubeen had taught her. She felt through the ground and fought through the pain of her burnt foot from the embers. No togruta for a long way. She could feel the clones however. Padded feet and moving in formation. Always made her wonder why they did so. To be Professional? They weren't impressing anyone. They already scared their audience off with the greeting spelled B O M B S !

Now was the time to get to her master. She felt through the force on his location. North. The force told her. So that's exactly the direction she went.

Somewhat hiding and gripping her lightsabers, she moved cautiously to her master at a running speed. Jumping from piles of fallen buildings to the next, she found multiple body's of the togruta who couldn't make it out in time. Sick to her stomach.