Dume

Both created by MellyArtz2020

When I made this.... I had no idea what to say. Comment if you'd want more artwork like this! 😂

Hope you enjoy!

...

The smell of sulfur and smoke filled Ahsoka's nose. The mines were collapsing. Of course the leads of this mining operation didn't care. The Sepertist only wanted the mineral for bombs and other explosives. They didn't care about the miners that lied within. But Ahsoka did.

"Is everyone out?!" She yelled to Jesse, who accompanied her along with a couple other troopers in the evacuation.

"No!!! Please! My son! He's not here!!!" A man called out, pushing forward to get back to him. Troopers stopped him and pushed him back.

"Commander?!" Jesse yelled. Ahsoka didn't stop to think what trouble this might get her in. She rushed back into the falling mine. The dust falling around her was thick. Hard to breathe and see in. She brought a cloth up to her nose and mouth and breathed through that. Closing her eyes, she relied on her other senses. She listened to everything around her. Using the force, she stretched out her range. Explosions came from up above from the battle the was collapsing the mines. Rocks fell and some hit her. But then she heard the faint sound of coughing.