Knights of the Republic

It's long. Just be warned. It follows the Clone Wars Series, just in one chapter. Similar at least. Honestly didn't have a plan for this. Just thought it was cool. :/
The Middle Ages focused a lot on Christianity, and the Catholic Church, so it will have some references. I respect your religion, and I am sorry if that had ruined the story for you. But please, enjoy.
...

By JAKEBARTOK

By JAKEBARTOK

..

"Come on! Hit it harder!" Wolffe barked. The Commander of the Shillian guard watched the heir to the throne beat up a punching bag.

Ahsoka gave it one last kick before it flew off it's hanger and onto another trainee. Ahsoka snickered and Wolffe sighed.

"Pathetic! If a punching bag can knock you down than you might as well just be a stable boy!" He yelled. Ahsoka walked over and helped the trainee.

"Don't worry. You'll get it." She said with a encouraging smile. "Easy for you to say. Your top of the class." He responded. The young man accepted her hand as she pulled him up, then walked back over to the Commander.

"You did well today. Managed to beat up a bag and a sack of flower." Wolffe said. Ahsoka gave him a 'really?' look as he insulted the young man she just helped.

"Come on. I think we've had enough for today." Ahsoka groaned, pleading him to stop the training in the bold hot sun. "Now sense when do you give the orders around here?" Ahsoka gave him a surprised look. Wolffe laughed.

"My training grounds. My rules. You may be the princess, but I outrank you here. Run a lap around the castle." He said with a smirk. Ahsoka let out a dramatic groan and ran off.

If you didn't know, Ahsoka was blood bound to the throne of Shilli. Her mother, Queen Shaak Ti, was from the original line of rulers that date back centuries. She fell in love with her Commander, Plo Koon, and then he soon became the King of Shilli.

They later had a daughter named Ahsoka, who was born with soft, white hair the color of snow, but you could see little strands of blue in them. Like all people of Shilli were born with colorful hair, they were born with birth marks on their face. Not two were the same. Ahsoka's outlined her eyes and cheeks like wings.

But sadly, the poor girl almost died the first few moments into the world. When Ahsoka was born, the nurses noticed she wasn't breathing right. Her parents brought in all the best physicians, doctors, and medical assistance they could find. None of them could help her.

Then one night, a woman with green hair and glowing robes, came to the dying princess. Some say she was a witch or a mistress of magics. But others would tell you, she was all things light, and would aid those who ask for it and need it the most. A angle. Whoever she was, she had the gift to aid the baby. Using a magic only very few are gifted with, she healed the girl with the touch of her hand.