It's Ok To Be Afraid Pt. 1

Made by LORNA-KAI just think Kix needs more credit than he deserves

Made by LORNA-KA
I just think Kix needs more credit than he deserves. Anyway, it's not part of the story. So I found out that stories that had Ahsoka as Pong Krell's padawan got good reviews......... so I wanna try it........ cuz why not? Ummm. I'm going to have Ahsoka and Rex be like Brother and Sister ish.... Cuz I think a lot of you just came for Rexsoka....... and I kind of agree with you. I would as well....... but yah :D  I honestly didn't know where I was going with this chapter so sorry that it is badly written. It's very long as well.

Ok. So one of my favorite romance story's is Hades and Persephone. I want to write a chapter off of that, but with the characters from CLONE WARS. Who would you like to be who. As in like Hades and Persephone. I have a few really funny and good ideas, but I want your input. Anyway.....

Here ya go!:

...

Ahsoka woke up from her cold room. She looked over to her clock. Up early. Again.

She went to her fresher and got ready for her long, painful day. Her master, Pong Krell, wanted her perfect for the day, and have no delays. He LOVED to make her life horrible if she did something wrong, so she tried to do everything perfectly.

Ahsoka put on her clothes and looked in her mirror. 'Another day. Another migraine.' She thought. 'Nonono. More positive. You can do this Girl! You are a QUEEN! Just do everything your master taught you and tells you to do, and you can get through a perfect day!' She tried again. 'Yah. That's better.'

Ahsoka walked out of her room with her two lightsabers at her sides, bedazzling them to everyone who saw them. The togruta went up to the bridge of the ship where her master waited for her. 'And three, two, one...' Ahsoka thought looking at the time. She walked through the doors at one.

"Ah. My padawan. Just on time. Perfect." He said. 'Yes! Keep it up!' "Hello Master. I hope you slept well." Ahsoka responded with a steady voice. "Yes. Thank you. I will move along with today's briefing." He said.

"The council has requested us to the Temple, where we will explain a new plan to capture the newly Separatist planet, Umbara." Her master says. Ahsoka stands up straiter. The temple has always been the place where she felt the safest. Among other force sensitives and old friends. Her master said it was the only place they were equal to. 'All life forms are weak and they will respect us as a higher cause.' He would say.

Pong Krell has never found anyone other than Jedi as equals. Ahsoka on the other hand, respected his belief and remained quiet to her opinion, but knew that she was no more special than the smallest toydarian. She saw all living things as equals.

Last time she told her master about what she thought that was completely different from her master's, she got a fist to the head. Minor concussion. Nothing as serious as he had previously given her. But if she didn't say anything at all, he would think she was ignoring him, and would still have to pay the same punishment. Sometimes he allowed her to speak her mind, like a better battle strategy or how to organize the troops. But other than that, Ahsoka agreed with most of what he said. She was afraid of him.