It's Ok To Be Afraid Pt. 2

By Gizzleseribbles

By Gizzleseribbles

...

"Would you stop pacing?" Cedock asked Rex, who was doing just that ever sense he left the command room. They were in the barracks now, cleaning their gear. "Why? You want me to be CaLm? I aM cAlM!" He said fast. Cedock just sighed and looked at his other brothers in the room. Fives, Echo, Jesse, and Hardcase sat together. Kix was putting some medical stuff away.

Without turning to the captain, he asked. "Cedock, this has happened before, right?" Kix asked. The medic knew a scar when he had seen one, and Ahsoka had one. But he could tell there was a lot of mental behind it too. The clone captain sighed again. He had sworn to Ahsoka he wouldn't tell anyone. But, they already knew. They just witnessed it.

"Yah. Krell does it a lot." Rex turned to the captain. "What! You have seen it before and you didn't tell anyone?!" Cedock looked down in shame.

"She made me swear to never tell anyone. She was... afraid.... afraid he would find out that he told on him. Hunt her down and kill her." he said. Rex cooled down a bit. He was some what surprised to what he said. Ahsoka? Afraid? The same togruta who put her life on the line to save his men just a few hours ago? Rex turned to the captain. "Your close with her......" he trailed off, and looked at Cedock with concerned eyes. "Is she going to be ok?"

Cedock made his way over to a berth and patted down the space next to him, gesturing for Rex to take a seat. "Ahsoka is strong. She can get through this. And when we're done, we will convince her to tell the council." Rex nodded and looked at the ground.

He would have never thought a Jedi to beat up his padawan. Not to mention how nice she was.  "I have to organize the patrols and look at the supplies we have left. Probably won't see me for a while." Cedock said, getting up. He saluted to his fellow men, and walked out.

His remaining brothers in the room, with solum faces, turned to their Commander. "Sir..." Fives started. He couldn't shake the vision out of his head. Krell surly had no morals. He was going to kill them all. "What are we going to do now?" Rex thought for a moment and stood up, putting on his helmet. "We still have a war to win. We need to take back this city."

"Certainly not at the hands of  'You are a useless life form'." Echo said, gesturing to Krell. Hardcase chuckled. "Well, were going to have to. Good soldiers.." Rex started "Follow orders." The others replied with no enthusiasm whatsoever. "Now, I want no more mischief pr funny business. You are my response ability, and I am in trouble enough as it is." Rex said, looking at the fellow clones. "Sir yes sir." They mumbled. "I'm going to go help Cedock with the counting supplies. You go check the ships."

...

Rex walked down to the command center, going to give his report, and hopefully save Ahsoka. "Sir! Look!" Dogma said, pointing to three spacecraft in the sky. This had to be the handy work of his men, Fives, Echo, Jesse, and Hardcase. Rex smirked as troops ran around, trying to figure out what was happening.