Chapter 21

Holy goddamned fucking shit.

That was the only thing going through your mind as you watched Thor fight the Grandmaster's champion- The Incredible Hulk. You were clutching onto Loki's hands beside you for the entirety of it except for that one bit where he basically jumped up onto his feet with glee when The Hulk slammed Thor around with his hold on his leg. You only gave Loki an exasperated look that said, 'seriously?' at that because your mind was way too preoccupied with its concern for Thor to do anything else.

You had to admit Thor was holding his own very well against the Hulk even without Mjolnir- of course he was, he was a fucking God.

A small, tiny part of you wondered what would have happened if Loki hadn't kept the fact that you could fight The Hulk into winning your freedom out of this place away from you. However you were far too vain to admit that you may not have been able to win in a fight against this hulking giant of a man. Therefore you weren't going to thank Loki for more or less saving your life anytime soon.

The tide of the fight however changed drastically as soon as Thor got the living shit beat out of him and then electricity started cackling through him and he threw a lightning filled punch on the Hulk. The whole stadium fell silent.

"I didn't know he could do that." You had whispered to Loki. Thor was glowing with raw electric energy even his eyes were filled with it.

"Me neither." was Loki's reply- he himself seemed shocked at the sudden turn of events.

After that you had no doubt in your mind that Thor was going to obliterate his opponent and it seemed like the crowd held the same notion as well. A small grin had formed on your face by then- if Thor managed to win this thing he would be free to leave and you knew you would find some way to sneak away. There was finally an actual chance of you getting out of here.

However it seemed the Grandmaster had other plans because of course that fucker did. Just as the new and improved lightning laden Thor was making his way to The Hulk preferably to land in a winning punch you saw The Grandmaster point his remote control thingy in Thor's general direction- and just like that Thor went limp and fell onto the ground.

The Hulk jumped up into the sky and you instinctively got off from the couch with a noise of protest. Loki's hand instantly going around you to hold you back- as if you could've down anything anyway.

"Don't." He told you simply, steering you back to the couch.

"But he's going to-" You started, sounding rather pathetic.

"It's Thor, he'll live."

And he did. Even after being on the receiving end of getting smashed/punched by a behemoth of a man falling from some 100 feet off the ground.

Yup you could have never survived fighting The Hulk- even if you would never admit it to Loki.

That fight had been the last one for the night so you and Loki didn't have to stay for any longer- something that was of much delight to you. Again, watching people fight each other to death was not your idea of a fun time.

Loki made some small talk with the Grandmaster and some other people and you stood around in a corner being all broody for a while before the two of you finally left.

You had a lot on your mind right now. It was as if seeing Thor had ignited the fire within you that wanted so desperately for you to get back to your people. You knew you could barely do anything on your own- you may have been able to get out of here without any help if you tried but then what? You could never face Hela alone and have even the tiniest bit of a winning chance.