Maybe i'm in over my head?

The boy who opened the door , yoongi I think namjoon called him , is the closest I have ever seen perfection in a person . He has pale perfect skin , black hair with a slight wave to it , he's dressed all in black with a don't fuck with me kind of vibe that makes him extremely attractive to me. He stands there staring at namjoon.

"you're late , I was expecting you 20 minutes ago" namjoon shrugged
"manager sejin came to my workroom he brought our new PA to meet me, speaking of our new PA this is Y/N" he told yoongi gesturing towards me .
Yoongi stared at me lazily he didn't reach out a hand so neither did I so it wouldn't be embarrassing. He kept staring with such focus that I felt nervous , I glanced at namjoon who was looking between me and yoongi with an amused look on his face. 'Ok I get it , this is a test , he's testing my nerve' I think to myself . Finally I've had enough.

"hi yoongi is it?"
He stands upright and crosses his arms.
"you can call me Suga. You're a little different from the usual PA's big hit hire" he says matter of factly.
I roll my eyes.
"yeah I've heard that a few times already".
He looks at me darkly then turns to namjoon,
"want to make a bet how long this one will last ?" He asks him like I'm not right there!

"cause I'm thinking maybe to the end of the day or possibly tomorrow If you stretch your imagination" he says with a smirk at me. I see red.
"you barely know me or know what I'm capable of handling , Maybe don't make assumptions on a person based on a 5 minute meeting" I blurt out.
he uncrosses his arms and takes a step forward.
"over 10 PA's have come and gone in the last year so you are just like every other person who they bring in here" he says staring me down .
I stand my ground.

"well I'm not like every other person , and I'm not going anywhere so get used to it or get over it" I say with determination ,hoping I won't regret talking back to someone who is technically holding my lively hood in his hands . He looks me dead in the eye and chuckles.
"huh , I think I will like you after all" he says going back to lean against the door . Perplexed I ask
"is there anything you need right now ? I still have to Meet 5 members" he smirks at me and ushers for namjoon to go inside his workroom.

"if I think of something I'll be sure to let you know" he says with a look I could swear was lustful.
"Ok fine , I'll check in later" I say with a wave to namjoon which he returns from behind Suga . I start to walk away and Suga calls from behind me
"later trouble".
I turn around to respond but he had already closed the door.

'Trouble huh , I'll give him trouble , arrogant ass' I think with a smile 'hes going to be a handful , a handful I don't mind dealing with at all' I shake my head and continue walking down the hallway with no idea where I'm going or where the other members Are.  How can someone who acts like such a dick be so attractive ? Someone who I also haven't been able to stop thinking about since he closed that door. 'Ugh stop it Y/N he is off limits , he is argumentative and judgemental and technically one of your employers so get it out of your head' I
Scold myself while I'm rushing down the corridor holding the file on the members trying to figure out where the others might be . I'm  not looking where I'm going when crash .... i walk straight into somebody and fall right on my ass.

I grunt and start  gathering the papers up to put back in the file when a hand is lowered down to help me. I look up to see you guessed it , another gorgeous boy 'oh come on this isn't normal to have this many stunning boys in one building!' I tell Myself amazed. I just stare while his hand is still lowered , he's beautiful! He has light blonde hair and beautiful eyes , he's smiling down at me with a flirty look and gorgeous plump lips . I take his hand and He pulls me up effortlessly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't Looking where I was going" I say while brushing myself off .
"it's no problem , you can crash into me anytime you want cutie" he says with a wink .
I giggle and look down at the folder in my hand and amazingly his picture is staring right back at me with the words park jimin age 24 third member right at the side .
"jimin ? You are jimin right ? I was looking for you , I'm your new PA" I say showing him the paper.
he glances at the file then back at me with a smirk he steps closer and puts out his hand.

"you know my name princess , what's yours?"
I immediately start to blush,
"um .... I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you jimin" I say and take his hand.
he grasps my hand and pulls me so close my body touches his.
"it's very lovely to meet you too Y/N" he says looking down at me.
"I .... uh ... I have to go and meet the other members" I say breaking out of his grasp and stepping backwards.
"any idea where they could be ?" I ask him .

He giggles at my red cheeks.
"if you are looking for jungkook try the gym , he usually does his workout this time of day".
I nod my head and put the file back in my bag.
"thank you , is there anything I can do for you?"
He steps forward and looks me up And down slowly "there are plenty of things that you can do for me princess" he says with a lusty stare.

My breath hitches and I feel like my heart jumps.
"if you think of anything I can help you with sejin said you have my work phone number so let me know" I manage to breathe out fast.
He licks his lip and steps to the side so I can walk past.
"I do and I'll be seeing you soon princess" he says leaning against the wall .
I pull myself together and walk past , I keep walking and glance back over my shoulder , we lock eyes and he winks then looks down right at my ass without even trying to hide it .

I turn my head back forward and continue walking with a huge grin on my face 'jesus how can someone be so sexy and flirty , i hope the other members are easy to deal with or my heart might stop completely' i think to myself , but I can't help but keep that Grin on my face after My jimin encounter as I make my way down to the gym.