Wake up call take 2

My alarm goes off at 5.30am , back to work!. I get out of bed easily this time starting to get used to the early mornings. I jump in the nasa shower (which I'm getting better and better at controlling) and go about my morning routine. I stroll back into my room wrapped in my towel 'the good thing about early mornings is I wake them up not the other way around' I think looking at the empty room.

I put my lotion on and apply my small amount of usual makeup , I towel dry my hair and just leave it slightly wild to dry naturally. I go to my wardrobe happy that I don't have to search through boxes and I put on my bra and panties , I choose a pair of Skinny jeans and a black jumper to wear for the day, I throw on my converse sneakers to finish the outfit. I check the clock 6.25 , Ok wake up time!. 'I really need to strategise this time so I don't get into any time Consuming situations' I tell myself as I walk into the hall closing my door behind me.

Ok first off jimin 'tricky one' I knock 3 times in a row and yell through the door.
"knock knock jimin wake up call"
no answer but I thought I heard some movement behind the door , I try again.
"come on Prince Charming if you wake up now I'll give you a kiss?"
I propose through the door , I hear walking and the door opens to jimin with a grin on his face topless as usual showing off his perfect body.

"I believe you owe me a kiss princess" he says smugly tapping his bottom lip.
I start walking backwards to the next room and blow jimin a kiss as I go.
"There's your kiss" I say with a wink.
"Ah that's cheating princess"he says with his fake pout.
"Nah Ah jiminie , I said I would give you a kiss , I never said what kind" I say shrugging.
He chuckles
"I'll get you back for this" he says closing his door.
I laugh turning to knock the next door,  hobi.

I knock , hobi answers pretty quickly
"morning sunshine" I say with a smile
"morning cutie" he replies.
"You make my job so much easier hobi" I say praising him as I start to walk away.
"Ah Y/N make sure you bring some work out clothes to work today" he yells after me., I turn.
"why do I need those?" I question.
He smirks so sexily I almost get flustered
"because you owe me a dance Y/N" he says with a wink then closes the door.
'Ah great , I did promise a rain check' I make a mental note to grab some clothes when I go back to my room to get my bag.

I knock the door opposite which belongs to namjoon. Again pretty much like hobi he answers pretty fast , looking groggy like last time .
"Morning namjoonah , did you have a good sleep?" I ask nicely
"I had a great sleep" he replies rubbing his eyes and waking up a bit
"actually I dreamt about you doll" he says with a cheeky smirk , i laugh.
"well you can tell me all about that dream later" I say determined not to be backtracked today.
I start to walk away but just before he closes the door I ask

"any tips to wake up jungkook?"he smiles
"ah I promised to share my tips"
"don't bother knocking he won't respond , just go in and pinch his chest by his nipples" he says seriously. "are you pranking me ? Or is that seriously how he wakes up?" I ask hoping he's not pulling my leg here. "No I'm serious , he's sensitive there , it's the only way to get him up fast" he says genuinely.
"Um ok thanks" I say waving as he closes the door.

I walk up the hallway and stop outside the next door , I knock twice , Jin answers in a robe , hair wet from I'm guessing his morning shower.
"Morning Jin, you are my easiest wake up call you know that?" I tell him , he smiles.
"I'm an early riser, do I get a reward?" He asks tapping on his cheek for a kiss .
I giggle and lean in to kiss his cheek , he moves his face forward at the last minute and connects with my lips , I should pull away but his lips are so soft I respond to his kiss, feeling me kiss back he hooks one arm around my waist and one hand gently placed behind my head.

He kisses me slow and romantically savouring every touch of our lips. The kiss goes on for what feels like an eternity before I feel him starting to pull me into his room , I snap out of the spell and break the kiss putting a hand on his chest.
"no no I can't , I have a job to do" I say breathlessly. He pecks my lips once more and steps back.
"to be continued then beautiful" he says with a smile "I look forward to that moment" I say back meaning it, he looks happy with my response. I raise my hand and turn as he closes his door. I take breath to get my heart rate back to normal .

'Ah mr game players room' I think to myself . Determined to not play any of taes games this morning I knock once loud and open the door and lean in
"taehyung I am not coming in and I'm Not knocking again , so your ass better be at breakfast!" I yell and close the door with a loud slam for emphasis.
I stand outside the door for a moment to see if my plan worked 'ha success' I think as I hear movement and what sounds like a low chuckle from Inside.

Happy It worked I move on down the hall to the next set of doors 'ah the most challenging pair' I decide to go to jungkooks last as it might take longer. I go over to Yoongi's door with another plan , I knock loud twice , no answer 'as expected' I walk in and it's dejavu , the room is pitch black , instead of playing into his games I feel the wall at the side of the door , finding what I was looking for I flip the light switch , the room floods with light and I see yoongi sit up in bed.

"what the hell?!" He yells .
"I knew you were awake! Answer the knock next time instead of trying to trick me" I yell back . "Clever, you are learning trouble" he says with a smirk.
"Breakfast is in 30 minutes" I say walking out the door with a big smile on my face.
I go over to jungkooks room and push the door open carefully , the room is in darkness just like yoongis , I feel around making sure I don't bump into anything until I reach the curtains , I push them open and the room lights up.

Like namjoon said jungkook doesn't even stir, I go over to his side , he's so pretty even sleeping he looks so perfect. I giggle as I notice he sleeps with his legs crossed . I give him a slight shake hoping maybe it's enough , nothing. 'Ok well guess it's time to test namjoons tip' I'm slightly shy at the fact he's not wearing a shirt and his body is so perfect , i grip his chest by his nipples and pinch lightly , he stirs , I can't believe that worked!. When he stirs I say gently
"kookie time to wake up"

he rolls over and covers himself with his duvet , I give him another shake not wanting him to fall asleep , suddenly he leaps up and throws the duvet over my head pulling me all wrapped up onto the bed , I laugh and start trying to release myself from under the duvet , I finally break free and see his laughing like crazy , I try to make a break for it and he pulls me onto my back and sits on my legs , he starts tickling me like crazy.

"nooo .... koo....kkiieee... I.... can't .... stop ....it" I try and say through the laughing.
"Do you surrender Y/N?" He yells playfully.
"yyyy ..... yyyyyy .... yess" I finally get out.
He stops and gets off my legs sitting beside me , I sit up laughing and start slapping his chest and arms play fighting.
"you are such an ass jeon jungkook!" I say still slapping him , he laughs.
"ha you surrendered I'm the master!" He says amused.

I laugh and slap him again but I don't pull my hand away from his chest , forgetting that he was shirtless , he looks at my hand laying on his torso and the air gets charged , he leans over and touches a  kiss to my lips holding under my chin with his large hands, I respond to the kiss and pull his neck closer , the kiss deepens and I can't help it , my body starts responding to his touch , I fall down my back against his mattress he's leaning over to keep up the kiss .

as it gets more passionate our tongues fighting for dominance , he moves his body on top of mine laying between my legs propping himself up with his hands , he moves to kiss my neck and I moan as he nips my collarbone , I feel his erection growing against my clothed throbbing centre , he starts to grind against me slowly causing us both to let out a soft moan .

his mouth finds mine again as his kisses get more frantic as our body's heat up. I brush down his chest and cup his erection wanting to feel him , he lets out a moan into my mouth and kisses me harder , My hand plays with the belt of his underwear ready to reach in to grab his member when namjoon bursts in.

"Did it work Y/N....." he starts but cuts off his words when he sees us on the bed.
Jungkook jumps off me quickly blushing covering his boner up with a pillow.
"Uh sorry I should have knocked" namjoon says an amused grin on his face .
"Ah no it's fine , sorry I Uh , I should get back to work" I fumble out wiping my mouth and fixing my clothes.

"I mean I could give you some privacy if you want to finish" namjoon says chuckling .
jungkook is quiet his face getting redder every second , I throw namjoon a glare.
"breakfast is in 20 minutes" I say curtly getting off the bed and leaving the room as fast as I can .

I close the door behind me and close my eyes with a deep breath 'why does this always happen! These boys are the cockblocking kings!' I think still worked up from our make out session . I go back to my room grab some Workout clothes like hobi requested , check I'm presentable and grab my phone and bag ready to go and make breakfast.