A decision to make

I finally arrive at the big hit building dreading what they want to speak to me about .i walk through the lobby and like yesterday I flash my id at security after the longest elevator ride I get off on floor 10 . I walk over to the desk and see it's the same older lady as yesterday.
"hi is mr sejin in his office? He text me he wanted to see me" I tell her .
"Yes he's waiting for you miss Y/L/N go ahead and knock" she says with a smile .
I bow my head to her slightly and shuffle over to sejins door , I knock .

"Come in" he calls from inside.
I open the door and walk in nervously wondering what he has to say and am surprised to see namjoon sitting in one of the chairs in front of sejins desk. "Um hello sir , you wanted to talk to me?" I asked timidly.
"Yes Y/N take a seat" he gestures to the empty seat next to namjoon.
"I'm sorry I'm late sir the bus made a lot of stops and the traffic was awful" I say apologetically as I take a seat.
"Ah that's what I wanted to speak to you about as a matter of fact".

I get nervous immediately 'this is it , he's going to fire you for being late' I worry to myself .
"I've had a discussion with the boys and we think it would be better for you and them if you were to move into their dorm" he says .
I'm shocked 'their dorm? Like their actual house? How is this possible?' I ask myself.
"Um their dorm? Like live with them?" I ask him politely. He nods his head.
"yes that's right, the boys are going to be increasingly busy in the next year and that will require you to work early morning and possibly late nights ,the place you are living now is just too far from your job , it's just not suitable" he finishes .

I'm still pondering how this will work when namjoon speaks up.
"we have a guest quarters in the dorm that has its own bathroom and is spacious enough for you to have your own privacy. You will be close enough there Incase we need you in an emergency or you have to get to the office fast" he says matter of factly. "Uh this is quite a lot to process so early in the day . I would need to call my roommate and discuss my living situation. Is it possible to give me some time to think this over please?" I ask sejin hopefully.

"You can think it over Y/N but unfortunately if you decide to stay in your current living situation I will have to let you go. The boys need you to be available 24/7 and it's just not possible with you living 2 hours away. I expect your decision by the end of the day" he says with a regretful expression.
"Understood sir I will let you know" I reply . Namjoon gets up from his chair.
"is that all you need from us sir? Because the boys and I have that interview in 2 hours and we have a lot to get done" he says to sejin .
"Yes that's everything for now , I expect to hear from you soon Y/N." He says with a nod.

I follow namjoon out the door . Once we are outside sejins office and I close the door he turns to me.
"You are moving in right? I mean I know you asked for time to think but come on, you can't say no?" He asks in a slight questioning manner.
"I need to talk to my Roommate , she's my best friend I can't just accept an offer like that and take off without talking to her about it first." I respond briskly . He puts his hands out to the side.
"but ... the job! You will lose it if you stay where you are" he tells me.

"I know namjoon I heard that , if that's what happens I'm sure they will get you a new PA ASAP" I say nicely trying to make the best out of an awkward situation. He shakes his head and steps toward me "we don't want another PA Y/N ! We want you!" He looks down at me waiting for me to answer.
"I.......I need time to think" I say looking down at my feet. He rubs my cheek and they warm from his touch.
"I hope you make the right choice doll" he says quietly. With that he turns and starts to walk away, he yells over his shoulder.

"hurry up we are late , the interview is in 2 hours and we can't find Tae". He's halfway across the sitting area with a few strides. 'Tae is missing? Great! Another game of hide and seek? How fun' I say to myself and jog to catch up. 'Today is going to be stressful' is my final thought before I follow namjoon to where the boys are waiting.