Gift crisis averted trouble

I wake up the next morning happy and rested. I think this bed is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Still drowsy from sleep I roll over and check my phone for the time. 10 am not too bad . It's also the 23rd of December, Christmas Eve Eve !.

I smile to myself , I'm way too into the holidays. Suddenly I get a dread feeling. It's 2 days till Christmas and I have no gifts for anyone!. Panic sets in and I don't know what to do , I can't order online surely it will not be delivered in time . Ah how could I be so stupid to forget gifts.

I jump out of bed and have a quick shower. I throw some sweats on and a pair of slides then venture out of my room in search of someone to help me
Solve this problem. The Brains of the house is needed.

I knock on namjoons door , I can hear voices inside so he must be awake. The door opens a second later and namjoon smiles at me.
"Good morning Y/N" he says
"Morning joon , I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with" I say seriously.

He steps to the side to invite me in , I walk in to
Find yoongi sitting at the desk.
"Morning yoongi" I say smiling at him which he returns whole heartedly.
"Morning trouble , what brings you to namjoons room this early" he asks his eyebrow raising.

"Christmas emergency" I say to them both.
Namjoon pulls out a chair and ushers me to sit.
Once I'm seated I explain.
"I don't have any gifts , for you guys or my friends and family. I can't order online it won't come
Back in time and all non essential stores are closed" I rush the words out still slightly panicking.

"You know you don't have to get us anything Y/N , us here all together is gift enough" namjoon says earnestly. I shake my head.
"I know but I really want to , besides I have others to buy gifts for also. I love Christmas and I can't believe I messed up this bad" I say gloomily.

Yoongi suddenly gets up and starts walking out of the room.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting , I'll go , please carry on whatever you were doing. I'll figure it out" I say to him before he reaches the door. He shakes his head.
"No stay , I'll be right back" he says then exits the room.

10 minutes go by as both me and namjoon try and come up with ideas. The door opens and Suga walks back in looking pleased with himself.
"Ok trouble go and get ready" he tells me.
I look at him puzzled.
"Get ready for what?" I quiz him.

"We are going to the lotteworld mall , you can get all your gifts there. I've already text the others we are leaving in an hour" he says putting his phone in his pocket. I still don't understand.
"How is this possible? It's closed." I ask him.
"I had sejin pull some Strings. They are opening it just for the 8 of us today." He says with a smile.

I look at him in amazement , a whole mall open just for them to shop? . I don't think I will ever get used to this lifestyle.
" but the virus? How are we going to pay and everything else?" I ask looking at them both.
"Security will be watching from their office and when we are done , whatever we buy will be charged to our accounts. So no contact other than with each other." He finishes.

"But how can they just let 8 people roam around like that , we could take anything" I say still shocked
"This isn't the first time we have had to do something like this and it won't be the last , it's just the situation that's changed. they know who we are and know we are trustworthy." He says matter of factly.

"Now go and get ready. Crisis solved" he says grinning. I laugh and jump up giving him a hug.
"You are totally santa right now min yoongi! You have saved Christmas" I say excitedly.
He tries to keep it cool but His expression gives away how happy he is to see me happy.

I run out of the room back to mine to get dressed. I decide to wear the expensive jeans jimin bought me and a pink fuzzy jumper I love to wear in the winter. I do my makeup and hair and throw on a pair of boots. By the time I'm done the hour is almost up. I throw my wallet and my phone into my bag and rush to the hallway to meet the boys.