All in a days work

Once I'm in the hallway I check my task list for the day . Next up is to go and collect some items that the boys have asked for. I guess with their busy schedule and people surrounding them when they go anywhere they don't have much chance to get these things. The list is pretty simple , AirPods for namjoon , a few games for jungkook etc. The directions say to use the company card , I assume it all gets sorted out after.

I go to the bathroom and freshen myself up (thanks to Suga) then I go down and ask for a car to take me on the errands. It doesn't take me as long as I thought to get the stuff I needed. I finish the boys lists and decide to run into the nearest clothes shop and grab some panties , 'it's not like he will know , he's already checked' I think to myself. I also grab a pair of slacks to change into , I have a studio to sort later with namjoon and I really don't think it would be professional to bend down in a skirt with no panties on.

I have the driver take me back to the house to drop off the boys stuff which I place in each of their rooms. I change quickly before I leave. It's almost noon when I get back to big hit. I check to see if the boys are done and am told they have gone down to the catering room for lunch. By the time I get down there they are just finishing up.

"hey guys I got all your stuff , it's back at home in your rooms" I say to the group
"Y/N sit we got you a plate, you have to eat" Jin says patting the seat between him and hobi.
I cant deny I'm hungry , I haven't eaten a thing since breakfast. I sit down and start munching on the food. I finish quickly.
"thank you jin it's so nice you thought to get me food" I say gratefully.
"Do you want dessert Y/N?" He asks me
"no thank you I couldn't eat another thing" I reply.

"You have to try this cake" he says urging a spoonful towards my mouth
"really Jin I'm full" I tell him
"be a good girl and open wide sweetheart" he says with a smirk.
I give up and open my mouth , he feeds me an impossibly large spoonful of cake getting the icing on my lips , i manage to swallow it down and grab a napkin to wipe my face , before I can jin reaches over and wipes the icing from my lip with his finger and puts it in his mouth making eye contact with me while he sucks the icing off. I get flustered and look away, I hear him chuckle beside me .

'Holy shit I can't keep up with these boys' . Hobi breaks the silence.
"You should come and watch my dance practice Y/N? you could show me your moves" he says with a big smile , I giggle.
"my moves are questionable hobi , I'm not a very good dancer" I say amused
"I could show you a few things , I'm a great teacher" he says with a wink.
'If they keep this up I won't survive till the end of the day' .

"Uh sounds great hobi but I have to help namjoon sort out the studio. Rain check?" I ask him.
His face darkens
"ah yes your 'date' with namjoon" he says raising an eyebrow
"aw jealous hyung?" Jimin taunts making the other members chuckle quietly .
He flashes jimin a deadly look which immediately makes them all stop. After 5 minutes of silence everyone starts chatting about random topics. I feel hobis arm drape around the back of my chair , I look towards him and he leans closer
"well Y/N I'll have to think of a job for you to do soon so I can have you all to myself" he says with a wink.
I smile shyly And look down .

"Are you ready to start on the studio Y/N?" Namjoon asks me
"yep I'm ready" I say standing up .
He makes his way to the exit , I wave at the other members and follow him out. We get to the spare studio room to see that someone has already left some storage tubs etc. To help us clean up .
"Ok so I'm thinking I should go through some of the computer stuff to make sure there is nothing that is important, can you start packing up some stuff?" He asks me .
"Yep no problem" I reply .

We both get to it. It's been a few hours and I've pretty much packed everything up.
"I'm all done here" namjoon declares getting up from his chair and stretching his arms in the air , I can't help but catch a glimpse of his stomach as his T-shirt lifts up with his arms. He catches me staring and smiles. He walks over and slumps on the sofa "take a break doll, you haven't sat down in hours" he says.
"I just have one more box to move" I reply going over to grab the last box that's right by the sofa .

I pick it up and start to carry it to the pile of other boxes when I lose my footing . I drop the box and namjoon jumps up to catch me. He holds me tight facing him , Shaken I grip his T-shirt.
"wow you are clumsier than me" he laughs
I laugh with him looking up because of his height. He stares back down at me.
"you know , this reminds me we have unfinished business Y/N" he says in a low voice

"oh yeah? What's that?" I answer back quietly
he leans down and catches my lips with his lightly like he's testing to see if I want the kiss . When I kiss him back he deepens the kiss , he bends down and grabs my hips lifting me up for better access so he doesn't have to bend to kiss me , I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck , he holds onto my ass as the kiss gets even more heated.

our tongues fight for dominance as he walks forward and pushes my back against the wall , I can feel his erection growing through his jeans so I start to move to create friction , he groans into the kiss reacting to me rubbing against his erection. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back to gain access to my neck.

he starts to kiss and lightly nip down my neck to my collarbone then to the top of my breasts , I moan as he cups my breasts and squeezes as he grinds against me. I reach down and start to unbuckle his belt when .... a group of men walk in! He puts me down immediately turning to the side

"what the hell! Don't you knock" he yells visibly angry at the interruption as I quickly try and pull myself together.
"What do you want?" He asks them bluntly
"sorry sir we were told to collect boxes here that you would be done by this time" the staff member Says embarrassed .
"would you like us to come back later?" He continues. Before namjoon answers I step forward "no it's fine" I point to the boxes
"those are the boxes to go into storage, thanks" I say.
The man nods as him and the rest start gathering the boxes. Namjoon looks frustrated
"that eager to get away from me doll?" He says darkly
"no , but this isn't the best place to make out namjoon and technically I'm Still working!" I tell him ,He takes a step forward .

"and what am I going to do about this problem you created?" He says in a low voice looking at his crotch where he is trying to cover his erection. I smirk
"you will just have to take care of yourself" I say teasingly , he leans forward and growls in my ear "Another time baby , I'll teach you a lesson for leaving me like this". I shiver
wishing we were somewhere more private so he could make good on that promise. I put a hand on his chest.
"I'll hold you to that promise joon" I say flirty.
He smirks at me and goes over to show the staff what to take. I grab my bag and leave the room. Once outside I slump against the wall 'ugh that's twice today I didn't get a happy ending'.