Sweet night

We get back to the house later in the evening after stopping off for some burgers on the way home and eating them in the car. We pulled up to the house and I can't believe how much fun I had today. Looking at jungkook who grins back at me , I would say he felt the same way.

He turns off the engine and looks over to me
"So was it a good surprise nuna?" He asks hopeful.
"The best surprise!" I respond earnestly.
You can barely see his eyes his grin is so wide.
"We better get inside , I didn't tell the hyungs my plans for today, they will be wondering where we went"

I shake my head and laugh
"You guys are way to territorial you know" I say while I get out of the car , he chuckles.
He punches in the code and we walk inside all smiles .
"I'm going to have the longest bath ever" I tell him dragging my feet to show how tired I am.

"Is that an invitation?" He says taking a step closer.
"Finally decided to come home then?" Says a deep voice from the entry of the hallway. I look towards the voice knowing who it belongs to before I spy him
"Ah yoongi hyung , sorry if we disturbed you. we are kinda late we went to a theme park" jungkook says with his cute wide smile.

Suga is unmoved leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.
"Sounds fun , you should find v and jimin , they were looking for you" he responds in a lazy voice .
"Ah ok thanks hyung, See you later nuna" jungkook says giving my arm a squeeze before running off down the haul to find the other younger members. I smile and wave as he vanishes from my sight.

I put my coat on the rack and turn to see Suga still standing there arms crossed.
"Fun day not working?" He says dryly
"I had my phone if any of you needed anything and technically I was working by escorting jungkook" I say hoping it's enough of an excuse to get him
Off my back, He smirks.

"You know hobi told me an interesting story today" he said in a tone that made me feel like I was in trouble somehow. I shifted my feet.
"Really? How exciting I hope it was entertaining" I say with slight sarcasm . I don't know why but i get more brave when nervous.

He gives me a stare that tells me to watch the attitude and carries on.
"Oh it was more informative than entertaining. It was about a romantic walk to the han river and a convenient rainfall" he says without a smile.
"Look I know where this is going and I'm Tired so can we please argue tomorrow instead" I say exhausted walking forward to my room.

He stands blocking the hallway
"Move yoongi" I say seriously
He stares me up and down catching my eyes last and holding my stare for what feels like minutes before finally stepping aside and throwing an arm out indicating me to pass, which I do.
"Thank you , goodnight" I say and start down the hall.

I get about 6 steps before I feel an arm wrap about my waist pulling me backwards tight to his chest.
Suga holds my body tight to him and I already feel like I never want him to let go. He moves my hair back over my shoulder as he leans his head down , lips grazing my ear as he whispers in my ear.

"You know I've been sitting here all day going crazy wondering what you and jungkook were doing" he says darkly ,nipping my earlobe.
"If he was touching you like this" he says slipping his large hands under my shirt and running them over my abdomen slowly. I close my eyes and lean back into him.

"Or like this" he says hands sliding further up and cupping both of my breasts squeezing hard enough for a small moan to escape my lips.
"Losing my mind thinking of his lips on your skin like this" he kisses behind my ear slowly making his way down my neck , his hands still roaming my body making me want more.

"Made me insane with jealously thinking of him marking your skin" he growls into my ear.
He kisses my neck in just the right spot as he bites down slightly sucking his mark onto me. I let out a whimper with pleasure as the door to the side of us opens. Jin is stood in his doorway , when he spots us he looks less than pleased.

Suga doesn't remotely move or make any move to let me go.
"Yes?" He asks looking at jin.
My cheeks are bright red as I make a move to shake out of sugas grasp . Jin crosses his arms looking angry.
"Honorifics yoongi! I'm still older than you and if you didn't want to be disturbed maybe you shouldn't be stood directly in the hallway" he says sternly.

Sugas hold slackens a bit and I wiggle out of his arms and look between him and Jin.
"Sorry hyung I.... I'm sorry" he mumbles out scratching the back of his neck.
"Why don't you both go somewhere else that isn't right outside someone's door hmm" he says a slight smirk on his lips.

"Ah actually I should get back to my room, see you guys text me if you need me" I say quickly making my exit. I don't turn around and go straight to my room and shut the door pressing my forehead against the cold wood. 'Why does that boy drive me so crazy' I think to myself , my body still hot and
Tingling from sugas touch.

I step out of my Shoes and pull off my hoodie throwing it on the bed, I go into the bathroom pulling off the T-shirt and track bottoms on my way and I drop them in the hamper. I start the shower abandoning my plan for a long bath and go back to look in the mirror , I notice sugas hickey plain on my neck , it's already starting to darken. 'Damn vampire! He must have bit me hard'

I get in the shower and stay in there for over an hour , much longer than usual but the feel of the hot water on my skin helps me shake off thoughts of Suga and his hands. I get out of the shower and change into comfy pjs it's to cold tonight for my usual tank top and shorts .

My stomach rumbles slightly so I decide to go to the kitchen to grab a snack. Thankfully everything is quiet so I make it there without any trouble. I grab a Banana and a bottle of cold coffee and make my way back to my room. I'm strolling along content almost making it to my room when I'm pulling into one of the bedrooms.

"Ah tae what the hell I dropped my banana" I say slapping his hands off me. I hear multiple laughs ring out from the room so I look up.
Tae is stood there with an amused look as he reaches out and grabs the banana off the hallway floor closing the door behind him. I notice jimin and
Jungkook sitting on the bed and floor.

"Sorry I had to grab you quick before the hyungs
Heard" tae says
"Here look the banana took a bad fall but survived" he said imitating a dr giving news about a patient.
I burst out laughing causing the other boys to laugh along.
"Come on miss pa we are having a movie and games
Night we want you to join us." Tae says hopeful.

"Please nuna" jungkook adds his doe eyes in full force begging me.
"Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseee" jimin adds with his puppy eyes. 'How can I possibly say no?' I think.
"Ok ok but you guys better have food I'm Starving" I say taking the banana from a smiley tae, that boxy smile is to die for!.

"We have loads of snacks and drinks" jungkook says proudly showing off their pile of goodies.
I sit on the bed and jungkook gives me a controller.
"You play overwatch right?" He asks me.
"Of course , get ready to see the master at work" I say cockily, they all laugh and the game starts.

We play games for a few hours and then settle all 4 of us cuddled on taes massive bed to watch movies. We manage to get through the notebook (yes I cried again!) and a marvel movie before my eyes start to droop.

"I'm falling asleep guys" I say drowsily to the trio.
jimin places a soft kiss to my forehead and pulls the
Blanket to cover me and says softly
"Sleep princess , you will always be safe with us"
Knowing that to be 100% true and how at ease I feel around them , I fall asleep deeply.

NOTE:::::thank you thank you so much for 35k !!! I never thought I would get so many votes and people enjoying the book , commenting ,  following and adding it to their library. I am so happy that you guys like it !!! Thank you !! 💜