Deck the halls

After our meal we all gather in the living area while Jin wanders off to find sunmi and quiz her about where the decorations are stored. Everyone takes a seat on the sofa , waiting for Jin to come back before we can get started. 6 boys on one sofa definitely limits space. Seeing me without a seat jungkook jumps up.

"Sit here nuna" he says with a cute smile .
"Thanks kook" I say taking the seat.
He sits on the floor in front of me and leans on my legs. I open them and pull him back so he's sat between them facing away from me . I reach out and casually start playing with his hair , wanting something to do while we wait.

He leans back enjoying the feeling and none of the others even bat an eyelid at us. I've never felt so comfortable with people before I met these boys. I just fit. Time slips by as we lounge around casually chatting . Finally Jin strolls in carrying 2 boxes stacked on top of each other.

"Is that all we have?" Hobi asks looking disappointed. Jin carefully places the boxes on the floor.
"No there are loads more boxes in the storage room, I couldn't carry them all by myself" he says hands on his hips.
"What about the tree?" Jimin says as he gets up and stretches.

"It's there too but it has to be set up , it's in pieces" Jin responds . Jimin groans at the idea.
"I think we should get a real tree" namjoon says shrugging.
"Where will we get a real tree from right now hyung ? Everything is on lockdown" jungkook says with a sad expression.

"I just thought it would be nice to have some nature in the house." Namjoon replies his expression grim.
The silence is sad and the last thing I want Is my boys to be blue. I jump up off the sofa.
"You guys want a real tree? Then we are getting a real tree!" I say matter of factly.

"Are you going to go and cut down a random tree princess" jimin jokes. The boys laugh and I giggle with them.
"Nope , leave it to me. We are getting our tree" I tell them. I go out into the hallway to make some
Calls.

First I open up my NAVER app and find the nearest tree lot. I call them and they inform me they can't deliver right now but I can pick a tree up with
Safety measures and enough notice. I tell them to get one ready and thank them. My next call is to the office. I talk to rhee and explain the tree situation.
He tells me no problem , that he will get a staff member to pick up the tree and get it to us ASAP.

I can't help but grin with pride and excitement
To tell the boys. I thank rhee , hang up and
Slip my phone back into my pocket. I go back into the room.
"The tree will be here within the hour" I announce with a smile.

They all cheer and I giggle at their enthusiasm.
Hobi runs over to me lifting me off my feet in a bear hug. I laugh holding on for dear life as he shakes me around. He puts me down softly.
"Haha it's only a tree guys , I didn't save the world" I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"But you made us happy" Jin says smiling.

"The PA who saved Christmas!" Tae says in a booming movie voice which cause another round of laughter.
"Ok let's get this decorating started" I say clapping my hands together.
"Jin , joon and kook if you 3 can grab the rest of those boxes the rest of us can start unpacking and sorting them out here" I propose to the group.

They agree and soon the room is filled with all sorts of holiday decorations. Jungkook puts on a holiday playlist and we all get to work. It feels so amazing , all of us here making the house holiday worthy despite how the world is changing.

"Jin can you help me hang they Garland over the fireplace please?" I ask him , not being able
To hold both sides on my own.
"Yes ma'am" he says bowing
'What a goofball' I think to myself grinning.
We get the Garland up then go over to help tae and hobi untangle Christmas lights.