An early morning adventure

After watching the good place for hours cuddled into namjoon I unwrap myself from his arms.
"I better get some sleep joonie , I had a great time" I tell him planting a kiss on his cheek. He smiles that perfect dimpled smile and my heart warms.

"Do you want me to walk you back to your room" he asks getting up.
"No no you stay it's fine" I say with a slight giggle at how cute he is. I grab my wet clothes and go out the door quietly. I close the door and turn to see Hobi leaning against his door way.

"Busted" he says with a smirk.
"We went for a walk and watched Netflix" I say with a blush to my cheeks.
He walks up to me and pulls the T-shirt pulling me
Close to him his breath on my ear.
"Then why are you in his clothes sweetheart" he whispers .

My blush deepens, and my body heats up.
"It rained hobi, my clothes were wet" I explain.
"Your room is down the hall Y/n you could have changed into your own clothes" he responds.
I lose my patience with the questions.
"To be honest hoseok it's none of your business why I was in namjoons room" I say sternly stepping away from him.

He smirks goes back to leaning against his door .
"If you were leaving my room baby you wouldn't be able to walk out" he says with a wink and goes inside shutting the door. My instincts tell me hobi is not as innocent as he seems , based on our last sexual encounter I know he's far from Gentle.

With a small smile I go back to my room. I don't run into anyone else as I open my door and jump straight into my bed. I don't set my alarm , if any of the members need me they will call surely. It doesn't take too long before I'm fast asleep.

A few hours later I wake up .I have a feeling someone is in my room , I glance at my clock 5.30 am. I feel a rustle in the bed behind me so I turn. A hand shoots out and covers my mouth before I can yell in fright.
"Sssshhhh you will wake the others" says a familiar voice. I peel the hand away and reach over to turn on the lamp.

"Ugh jeon Jungkook have you lost your mind? I could have had a heart attack" I say holding my hand on my chest. He laughs.
"So dramatic nuna. Quick get dressed" he says happily.
"Huh? Get dressed for what it's 5.30?" I ask puzzled.
He smiles and jumps off the bed and standing at the bottom.

"We are going on an adventure! Now get up!" He says pulling my legs down the bed as I desperately try to cling on to anything in my path , also my sanity. Giving up I let him pull me off and I hit the floor with a thump causing him to burst out laughing.
"Go get ready nuna I'll come back and get you in 30
Minutes" he says helping me off the floor.

"But... but... day off .... sleep" I mumble out at he pushes me towards the bathroom door.
" adventure ... fun.. spending time with me" he responds with a cute smile. I take one look at that sweet face and give in completely.
"Fine ! Yay adventure" I say with mild enthusiasm.

"Yes , it will be fun I promise now hurry" he says giving me a push into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I manage to take a shower even though I am like a zombie throughout. I throw on some jeans, an oversized t-shirt and a pair of converse. If I have to go out I want to at least be comfortable.

I'm pulling on a hoodie when jungkook comes back into the room , without knocking I may add.
'Jeez this boy , a week ago he would barely make eye contact with me now he doesn't even knock' I think to myself . He runs over and grabs my hand leading me out of the room. I just manage to grab my phone on the way out.

"Can I at least know where we are going?" I ask groggily as we sneak down the hall careful
Not to wake the other boys up.
"If I told you that it would ruin the surprise" he whispers back with a smile. I can tell I will
Be exhausted trying to keep up with him for the day.