Chapter 1

Prologue

"Not this shit again,"Baekhyun sighed as he was shooting his gun while his back was against a boundary wall beside their cage fighting area.

He was shooting all the people that tried to come at him.There are a lot of people.Gun shots and screams were heard everywhere.Just a few minutes ago they were having so much fun watching bike racing and then suddenly another gang attacked...again.And all the audience started screaming.And the gang members had to get to fighting.

"It's the third time this month!"Baekhyun gritted his teeth.They would surely win but this is a hassle and he was actually enjoying the race.He doesn't get how does the other gangs get the courage to get into their territory?

He has told Joonmyun and Namjoon so many times to find out who is behind all this because these small gangs wouldn't have so much courage alone to attack them.But only God knows what they are doing?Probably shopping or having a discussion about art and philosophy.

Baekhyun sighed even thinking about that while shooting at them.Looks like he is going to have to find out who is behind this.

Baekhyun has been taking down so many people by himself.But they've brought a lot people today.Where did these small gangs get so many people?He doesn't have many bullets left either.He has to get someone to get him more bullets.That's right when he heard someone shout,

"HYUNG?BAEKHYUN HYUNG?"

Baekhyun doesn't want to listen to it.He knows this voice and it means trouble.He can't deal with more trouble right now.Its better to pretend like he didn't hear the voice in the midst of all this shouting and gun shots.But that person kept shouting even though Baekhyun pretended not to hear them and continued to shoot.

"BAEKHYUN HYUNG??BAEKHYUN HYUNG??HYUNG?HYUUUUNNNNGGG?BAEKHYUNEE HYUNG??"

Baekhyun still continued to shoot the people that were coming towards him.He is pretty certain that most of the people of that gang were coming at him.Its his fault for being so famous and amazing.

Looks like the voice calling him stopped.He probably got fed up after calling Baekhyun for so many times.Baekhyun smirked.But the next thing that happened shocked Baekhyun so much.

"Baekhyun hyung?...YAH BAEKHYUN?!!!!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes immediately.

Did this rascal just call me informally?

Baekhyun immediately turned to his right side and saw Hendery and Yangyang standing between the wall and the main building and calling him.Yangyang just dared to call him by his name and without any honorifics.

As soon as Baekhyun looked at them they both acted like nothing happened and called Baekhyun towards them.They were signing him to come over there.What are these two even doing here?Baekhyun rolled his eyes and carefully walked towards them trying to not get shot.

As soon as he got towards them,he shouted at them,"So which one of you called me by my name?"

People were shooting at them,they were dunking down while Baek was shooting back.Now they were behind a building and in front of a boundary wall.This place is a bit safer.