Chapter 3

"So how do you expect me to believe whatever bull crap you are saying?"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes looking at the two NCT Dream members in front of him.

Jeno slowly stepped back and said,"Hyung,I'm serious.Noona is really fast.She somehow got to know that we are following her and.."

"Got away from your eyesight?"Baekhyun asked.

Jeno And Jaemin nodded.

"For one week straight?"

Jeno and Jaemin nodded again.

"You two think it makes sense that you two are a part of the biggest mafia gang of Korea?"Baekhyun asked very calmly.

Jeno And Jaemin stayed quiet.

Baekhyun sighed.He should've done this by himself.

It's been one week since Annie joined their group.And everyone seems to like and accept him.She is really smart and good with weapons and fights too.Even though she has sparked everyone's interest no one seems to try and find out about her because they are busy with their own tasks.Baekhyun is busy too.But he can't let this weird feeling go away from him about her.He just feels a weird vibe from her.Even though he tried to calm down about her,he can't.He had to figure out who she is.

That's why he told Jeno And Jaemin to follow her to see where she goes at 12 am everyday.But they failed to follow her everyday for one week.How is that possible Baekhyun doesn't know.

Baekhyun sighed.The fact that she is so smart and good at fighting and with arms just makes Baekhyun suspicious of her.He doesn't get why Joonmyun and Namjoon brought her.What are they planning?And how did she become friends with Sunmi?Baekhyun suddenly thought about this.How could he forget this?

Oh..right..Sunmi.

He needs to go and talk to Sunmi about Annie.He looked at Jeno And Jaemin.

"Where's Sunmi?"Baekhyun asked.

"Sunmi noona was in the casino last time I saw her,"Jaemin said.

"Is Annie here already?"

"I don't think she is,"Jaemin replied."She normally comes at 8 pm.It's 7:30."

"Okay,"Baekhyun hopped down from the boundary wall he was sitting on and walked away.

Jeno And Jaemin sighed in relief.But right then Baekhyun walked backwards and told them,"And about you two..."

"Yes,hyung?"Both of them asked while gulping.

"You two aren't allowed anywhere near the racing area for one week.You aren't allowed or watch the races.Understood?"

"But hyunggg...."

"Take this time to do self reflection and training on how not to lose a target.Or I swear I'm not doing anything this time but next time..."

"We will do whatever you say,hyung,"Jeno and Jaemin quickly said and bowed.

"Good,"Baekhyun smirked and then ruffled both of their hairs before leaving.

Jaemin was right,Sunmi was in the casino watching a game.With her were some other members of their gang.Seulgi,Joy,Taeyong,Haechan and Seokjin.

Baekhyun came there and told Sunmi,"We need to talk."

"Umm...no?"Sunmi asked while drinking her wine.

"Umm...Yes?"Baekhyun said and crossed his arms while frowning.

Sunmi sighed and kept her glass down and turned her rotating chair to him,