Chapter 18

Taehyung was in the middle of a fight.He was in a cage along with his opponent.There were hundreds of people watching them fight.Taehyung's opponent of tonight was strong.But there was no way he could stand a chance in front of him.The match would end soon.Taehyung could hear everyone cheering for him loudly.

Taehyung smirked looking at his opponent who was probably thinking that he was going to win this game.The opponent was strong but Taehyung was getting really bored.He decided to end it right then.

You are so done.

Taehyung wiped of the sweat of his face with the back of his hand and was about to attack his opponent for the last time,he heard the whistle blowing indicating the match would be stopped.

Taehyung frowned and turned to the referee who blew the whistle obviously pissed because the match was stopped before he could attack for the final time.

Taehyung could see Jungkook beside the referee looking desperate and scared.

Huh?

Jungkook quickly opened the door of the cage and came in front of Taehyung.Before Taehyung could ask anything Jungkook said while panicking,"Hyung!You need to go right now!To the front of the territory!"

"What?Why?"Taehyung asked,getting a little weirded out because of Jungkook's state of panic.

"What?Why?"

"It's Baekhyun hyung!He is acting scary!"

Taehyung frowned,"I thought y'all found hyung always scary?"

Jungkook shook his head desperately,"I don't know hyung!Something related to Annie Noona happened!Hyung is trying to go out to find her..Namjoon hyung told me to send you there immediately!Please hurry!"

Taehyung's heart dropped and eyes widened. Baekhyun had found out about her?Oh no.

Jungkook didn't have to explain any further.It took Taehyung less than five seconds to get out of the cage,push everyone out of the way and sprint towards the front of the territory.

He needed to save his family.He needed to save his hyung.He can't let him do anything like this.He won't let his hyung hurt himself by doing this.Not ever.

Everyone in the fighting area was screaming and trying to see where Taehyung was going.But Jungkook somehow managed to stop them.Everyone was so shocked,including the opponent at Taehyung's sudden run.But the opponent was a bit relieved as well.A second before he saw Taehyung's eyes change as he smirked.That moment he knew he was done for.So he is lucky that Taehyung had to leave.But Everyone was shocked nonetheless.Why wouldn't they?

That was the very first time ever that Kim Taehyung went out of the cage without finishing a match.

Saying that Baekhyun was livid would be an understatement.He was beyond that.He didn't care about anything at all,he could only see red in front of his eyes.He just needed to find Annie and teach her a lesson for even daring to step into their lives.He doesn't even know what he would do if he finds Annie.He is not thinking straight.All he wants to do now,is get to her.But he can't.There are so many people holding him and not letting him move.A lot of his gangmates are holding onto him,not letting him step forward.A lot of people are around him,watching what's happening.A lot of them got hurt while holding him down.

"Hyung,please calm down.Let's talk,"Namjoon said while holding his arm.

"What is there to talk,Kim Namjoon?" Baekhyun shouted,"Did y'all talk to me before daring to bring her back?Did y'all ever think of me?"