Chapter 4

Baekhyun and Annie had been bickering back and forth continuously for the last two weeks.In fact they have been doing this since they challenged each other in the casino.

They have been bickering like children.They fight so much.They fight about the littlest things.They dusagree about everything and get on each other's nerve so much.

For some gang members it's fun.But for some other people it's not at all fun.

Like for Joonmyun.Who is currently sitting in his office chair and witnessing what is going in front of him.

"You have no common sense,do you,Mr.Byun?"Annie asked looking at Baekhyun with her arms crossed.

"Oh yeah?"Baekhyun asked with equal ferocity,"Says the one with no damn identity."

"Uh Huh?"Annie asked,"Do I not have an identity or are you too much of an idiot to find it out?"

"What the exact h..."

"Listen,Mr.Byun.You have been failing to find out my identity for the last weeks.And there's no damn way you can find it out by due time..."

"I TOLD YOU I WAS BUSY FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!!"

It was true.Baekhyun was actually busy the two last weeks.He has been supervising over factories the whole week.He had no time.The only time he was here was during meetings.And that was the time Baekhyun and Annie fought because of their clashing opinions about everything and gave everyone a show.Like today.They were fighting over a very small matter.

Joonmyun understands that Baekhyun doesn't like Annie because she became a part of the gang out of nowhere.And Annie is a girl with really strong character.They Both have such strong characters it's natural for them to clash.Joonmyun knew it might happen but he didn't know that this would happen so soon.He just wished they would get along.But it doesn't look like they would get along any time soon.

"Guys..please.."Joonmyun started.

No one else is here.Most of them are out of this area to take care of work.Now he has to handle this.

"Shouting does make your point more relevant,doesn't it?"Annie asked Baekhyun really sarcastically.

Baekhyun was gritting his teeth.Joonmyun gulped.This isn't a good sign.Annie needs to get the hell out of here as soon as possible.But before he could say anything Baekhyun controlled himself.

"You're so annoying,"Baekhyun said.

"You're more annoying..everything about you is annoying!"Annie said.

Joonmyun doesn't understand.They are two grown adults.Why do they fight like children?

They continued to fight and kept on testing Joonmyun's patience.Joonmyun thought just because most of the members were out of the territory today he would get some peaceful time.But no.This happened.

At one point of fighting Baekhyun suddenly screamed,"I HATE YOU,ANNIE KIM!"

Annie shouted as well,"I HATE YOU MORE,BYUN BACON."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME???"

If he delayed more they would actually start throwing hands.Joonmyun doesn't understand how they came to this situation.They could just talk like normal people about their opinions.But they decided to fight like little children.Baekhyun acts all mighty and annoyed by everyone's childishness where he is the one who is fighting with Annie like this.Baekhyun has been acting so tough these years because he has to lead so many people.Joonmyun almost forgot that he was so childish.But now this side of him is coming out.