Chapter 13

The week in Busan passed by really slowly for Baekhyun.Even though he had to do lot of work,still the time passed really slow.They had to spy on different warehouses and places that belongs to Rubies.It was hard.Some people looked at the suspiciously.But finally they managed to find out some very important informations about Rubies and Yoojung.So the mission was a success.They all were both shocked and amused by the informations they got.They couldn't wait to get back to Seoul to tell Joonmyun what they found.

As soon as they came back to the hotel they were staying at they all flopped down on the couch.

"This fucking mission is finally over,I can't wait to get back home,"Lucas shouted flopping down on the couch.

"We didn't even get a tiny bit of rest this whole week,hyung made us work so hard!"Taeyong complained.

Baekhyun smirked.In this week he noticed that even though they all seem silly and naughty normally,during missions they all are really serious.They followed whatever he said and did everything without complaining.Joonmyun and Annie were right.They indeed are very competent.Taeyong is finally complaining after the mission ended.

"You all worked hard,"Baekhyun said,"Go to your rooms and rest now.Hopefully we will go back tomorrow morning."

"Ah!Finally I would have time to call others and get to know what is going on there during our absence.I just hope something big didn't happen.I don't wanna miss out on the fun,"Lucas said.

"I would finally be able to listen to my midnight radio show.I missed it this whole damn week because of this annoying ass mission,"Haechan shouted.

"You are still obsessed with that show?Gosh,you got beat up by Yuta so many times because of it,"Taeyong said.

"But one night I made him forcefully listen to it,"Haechan said,"Now,he's a fan too."

"What's the big deal about the show?"Baekhyun asked while sitting across Haechan,interested as to why a youngster like him is interested in a radio program.

"Hyung!"Haechan said,excitedly,"It is a show of the host telling us different stories,giving life advice,answer questions from listeners.The host's soothing voice helps people heal and some insomniac people can sleep with the help of the voice.That's why it's this famous."

"Load of bull crap,"Taeyong said and looked away,"How can someone's voice and story telling help insomniac people?"

"It can!!You should listen to her once,"Haechan said.

Lucas,Taeyong and Haechan suddenly got into an argument whether or not it's complete bull crap.

Baekhyun sighed and said,"It can."

They all immediately stopped fighting and looked at Baekhyun.His voice didn't seem right.

Baekhyun sighed again,"I used to know someone who had this ability."

Then he forced a smile and looked at the others,"Guys,go to your rooms.I need to sleep."

The three of them immediately got up and Lucas said,"Hyung,have a good night."

Baekhyun smiled,"You guys too.See You tomorrow morning."

After they all left Baekhyun went to the washroom to take a shower hoping that will get rid of all the flashbacks and memories he is getting.The shower didn't help much.He couldn't stop thinking about it.

After shower he sat on his bed trying to think of a way to divert his mind.Right then a thought of someone came to his mind.He smiled thinking about her.It's not 12 yet so she should be free.