Chapter 8

A fee days have passed.Baekhyun is still on his mission of getting close to Annie.And in these few days they have actually become a bit close.It's hard to not become close if you have to be with each other everyday for four hours.

They still fight and bicker but it has become tolerable to Baekhyun.He doesn't feel like smacking her every five seconds like he used to in the past.That's a big improvement for Baekhyun.She also talks to Baekhyun a lot about different topics when they go on to do different things Joonmyun assigns them too.But somehow she always avoids the personal questions. Baekhyun hates it.Because of what he was trying to initiate this friendliness,this wasn't helping that.

Baekhyun even made a chart of what points he needs to know about Annie.Her real name,what she does,who she is and everything.

In these few days Baekhyun found a really weird thing about himself.Annie is a mystery and a challenge to him.Because of her,he failed for the first time in him life.He should hate her but he weirdly doesn't.Annie is pulling him in and he is getting more and more interested about her.He wants to talk to this weird feeling to someone.He wants to ask if this is normal but most members of him teammates are idiots according to him.There's no point of asking Joonmyun or Namjoon,they would quote something poetic and he won't be able to fathom that crap.Taehyung is out with Jungkook.And the rest are just...

Baekhyun sighed.But Baekhyun really had to talk to someone about this feeling.So he decided to visit the most reasonable and wise person in the team in the evening that could help him.

Baekhyun knocked on the door of the office room and took a deep breath.

"Come in,"The person on the inside said.

Baekhyun opened the door and entered.

"Well,that's a surprise,"Irene said after looking at him and then turning to keepone of the many guns in her office on the respective holder.

"Hi,Irene noona and Joy..."Baekhyun said while looking at Joy who was utterly astonished by Baekhyun coming here unannounced.

"Hi?"Joy asked still unsure.

"I came here because I needed to discuss something.."Baekhyun said while looking at Irene.

"I figured.What might that be?"Irene asked while cleaning a gun.

Baekhyun looked at Joy,"You need to leave."

"But I want to stay,"Joy said,"I also want to know what's up!"

Baekhyun frowned at her.

"Come on,Oppa,I won't tell anyone.I promise!"Joy said,"Can't you trust me for once?"

"No,out,"Baekhyun said while sitting on a chair.

Joy sighed and got up to leave.

After she closed the door Irene kept the gun down and said while turning around,"There's a high chance that Joy is eavesdropping our conversation from outside.She's honestly really shocked that you came here so suddenly.Don't worry.I would make sure she doesn't spill anything.Trust me."

Baekhyun nodded.He knows when she says anything she would do it.

Irene then sat on her chair across Baekhyun,"So Tell me,how may I help?"

Baekhyun sighed,"It's a bit embarrassing to be asking this..but..."

"Don't worry..tell me."

Baekhyun took a deep breath and told Irene what was up.Irene listened to him carefully without pausing him.After he was done he looked at her,"So what do you think?"