Chapter 7

Baekhyun had made the plan of trying to be Annie's friend to get a better chance of finding out who she was.

He is keeping that plan in mind and would do his best to execute the plan.He is already devastated by the fail he had last night.He doesn't want to have more fails in his list.One is enough.

It's weird.It's already 8:30 and Annie is still not here.Baekhyun has looked around but she's nowhere in their territory.Normally she comes by 8.Baekhyun wonders why she is late today.

Baekhyun doesn't have much to do now.He only has to supervise the factories tonight but he had planned on taking Annie with him.Now that she's not here he has to wait for her.

Baekhyun is now wondering around aimlessly in their huge territory waiting for Annie to arrive. Baekhyun was wondering around while humming to some song when he suddenly saw a commotion ahead of him.Most of the people there were his gang members.Looks like Yuta and Haechan are having a fight.Haechan must've said something again.He frankly can't keep his mouth shut.Haechan keeps getting beaten by people once every five hours but he still can't stop talking shit.

Most of the NCT members were there trying to stop Yuta from getting angrier.Haechan was unfazed even though his nose was bleeding from getting hit.Looks like Jongdae and Chanyeol were there too.They didn't try to stop the fight.Jongdae was eating popcorn while seeing the fight while Chanyeol was filming it.Baekhyun sighed.

Where does Jongdae always find popcorn from during these times?

Baekhyun never had any interest in any of their shit but he thought they might have news about Annie and why she's late today.So he slowly walked there and stood beside Chanyeol who was still filming the scene in front of him happily.

"So.."Baekhyun started.

Chanyeol got startled by Baekhyun's sudden voice coming from behind him and looked at him.

Baekhyun ignored his reaction,"....do you know why Annie's late today?"

"Oh..Annie?She went to sort out the weapons in the weapon warehouse with Yeri and Seulgi.They would be back soon,"Chanyeol quickly said and concentrated on the fight ahead.

Baekhyun nodded understandingly.Even though he didn't want to Jongdae ended up telling him why Yuta is so angry at Haechan.Apparently Yuta And Haechan are roommates.And every night Haechan listens to a radio program on full volume disturbing Yuta's sleep.Yuta told him to turn the volume down or stop listening to the radio program but Haechan doesn't listen to him.And today Yuta was really frustrated and was scolding Haechan,Haechan didn't apologize properly.He just said 'I will be careful,haraboji" while rolling his eyes and now they are in this situation and Yuta is furious at Haechan for talking to his hyung like that.

Baekhyun couldn't help but roll his eyes.He can't believe they are having a fight because of this.This made him remember why he doesn't involve himself in their shit.

Baekhyun gave them a last glance before walking towards Joonmyun's office room.He should also check up on Joonmyun to see what plan he made about Rubies after his and Annie's mission last night.

When he entered Joonmyun's office room he saw another scene.Joonmyun was sitting on his chair and patting Sunmi's head while she was drinking hangover soup.Namjoon,Minseok,Seokjin And Kyungsoo were chitchatting in a very quiet voice.Lucas and Mark were also here.

"What's happening?"Baekhyun asked while closing the door.

"Ssh!Talk slowly,"Joonmyun said while putting his index finger on his mouth,"Sunmi is having a hangover and she can't tolerate loud noises."