Chapter 20

It's 11:50 right now.Only 10 minutes are left till 12.Yoojung is almost giving up.He had positioned a lot of his gang members in front of the warehouse.Some were even hiding behind the trees.Their duty was to attack Baekhyun as soon as he comes.Yoojung wanted to catch Baekhyun no matter what.But seeing Baekhyun not coming yet was making him lose his confidence.He was starting to think Baekhyun won't come.So he started to think of a backup plan if Baekhyun doesn't show up.He sat at the table with few of his gang members and started to decide what would be the best option to do if Baekhyun doesn't come.They talked about they would do to Annie if Baekhyun didn't come.All of the options were horrible and would send a shiver down anyone's spine if they heard about it.

All this time Annie was watched closely so she couldn't do anything.But now that Yoojung is talking about what to do with Annie,the men that were watching her were paying more attention to what Yoojung was saying than watching her.It was Annie's time to do something.She was also pretty sure that Baekhyun wouldn't come so if she wanted to be saved,she would need to do it herself.

Most of the men were gathered by the table in one corner of the room,others were standing or sitting not too far from the table.On the other side of the room were a lot of different weapons which included loaded guns.She was thinking whether or no it would be safe to run there and get a gun to protect herself.But then she thought while she runs there,if she's not very fast the men would catch her again.And her chance would be over.She then saw not too far from her was her bag laying.Yoojung had discarded it after taking her phone from it.In one of the pockets of the bag there was a taser and a pepper spray.These aren't very efficient weapon choices but at least she would have a weapon.Thank God Yoojung didn't notice those yet.

Annie couldn't go out from the front door.Because there were already a lot of men waiting for Baekhyun there and if she runs out they would definitely catch her.But she had noticed that there was a window at the very back of the warehouse.She could use it to get out and run as fast as she can.

Annie started to put her plan to action.At first she would need to get out of these ropes.For that she would have to get the small yet sharp knife she keeps in her pocket.It was so small and it looked like a lipstick as it had cap on.So Yoojung's men didn't take it out while searching her.Thank God for that.She keeps this knife in her pocket as well as keeping a taser and a pepper spray in her bag.She always has to walk to work and work back home during very late night.So she keeps all these with her to protect herself in case any creep tries to do something.

If you are a girl and you have to be out during late night,you always need to be prepared for all the dangers that lurk in the dark.

Getting the knife from the back packet of her jeans discreetly and with hands tied turned out to be more difficult than Annie anticipated but with enough effort Annie managed to do it and no one suspected anything.Annie then cut the ropes that were around her wrists easily with her knife.The men weren't looking at her.It was her chance.Annie took a deep breath and brought her hands in front and cut the ropes around her ankles and removed the tape from her mouth.She then pulled her bag towards her that was not too far from her and got her taser and spray out as quickly as she could.Some of the men heard the voice and turned to her direction.

Before they could react to what they saw Annie got up and turned around..it was time to make a run for it towards the window and push the window open with all her might.She sprinted towards the window but the men ran behind her to catch her as well.She could push open the window but some of the men caught her arms,she shoved them away with all her might and tased some of them with her taser.When the men fell all the ground and she was just about to go out of the window the men that were sitting by Yoojung at the table,ran towards her and grabbed her arms and held her still.She tried to move and use her taser but she couldn't do anything as there were too many people holding her and they all were really strong.She tried her level best to break out or use her taser but one of them pulled her taser and spray away.She tried again but she couldn't even move.One of them hit her at the back of her head with some heavy object really badly and it hurt like hell.And it also made her dizzy.Her vision became blurry and she couldn't stand up properly.Her head hurt so much that she was about to give up.