Chapter 1

I look up at the stars, my eyes gaze upon their everlasting light. There translucent but dazzling gleam amazed me. I stare off into the stars until I notice something is wrong, the moon, is it getting bigger... or is it coming towards earth?

15 Hours Earlier

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"ahhhh fuck...".

I get up and dress for the day. Today was a big day for me. I got my first job interview coming up later today. It may be just a part time job but it's fine, it fits perfectly for my schedule. I am currently a junior in high school. As I walk out my dorm I make my way to class. I am a bit early so I decide to take a little time to stroll around campus.

"Hey Haruto!!!", I turn around to see my best friend running towards me.

"Hey Misaki!!", we greet each other with a hug for we had not seen each other for quite a few days. It has pass the weekend and is now Monday. Misaki, she has beautiful black hair, her hair would reach down to her shoulders and go down her back. She'd always be the first one in mind of who I'd love to be around. She was always so cheerful I loved it. She'd always bring the best out of everyone.

"So Haruto, what are your plans tonight?".

"Nothing much, just a job interview at 6 after school", I replied

"Great!!! I mean- that's good. Uhm do you want to go star gazing tonight? I got the teachers approval to go on the roof!".

"Yeah I should be able to make it, where do you want to meet?".

"Uhhhh come at the girls dorm at 11:00pm".

"Alright if you say so...".

We then departed from each other and went off to our own class. The day proceeded slowly. I had art first period, P.E second, third was math, and finally world geography. Art is usually the easiest class. I procrastinate in it all the time. The whole time I could be talking with friends or on my phone. Art is definitely a memory I'm going to cherish for it had some of the best laughs I've ever mustered in my life. P.E is easy too. Just a bit more annoying because I have to run every time I have that class. I have 8 classes in total. I take the first 4 the first day and the other 4 the next day. Next on was math. I've always hated it but I am surprisingly good at math. It makes me ponder to myself if I want to be a math teacher. I pick up things very easily. Last class world geo. World geo is the best class I've ever had. Almost all my friends are in it and when we have independent group time, it will be full of laughs. It was a class that truly made me happy.

*BELL CHIMES*

I get up from my desk to leave the door. Of course I say goodbye to my friends before leaving. Everyone else goes off to do their own thing or meet up with friends. I say my goodbyes and make my way to the dorms. School has ended, it is 3:10. the chit chat of all the students, the opening and shutting of lockers, the footsteps were all the ambience my school had to offer. Finally I had gotten back to my dorm. It took a solid 10 minutes just to walk back. I check my phone to see if my interview has been cancelled or not. Thankfully it was still there. I head out to the back of the dorm buildings for I had someone to meet.

"Hey Jack!", I called out.

"meow?", I stumble around looking for Jack until finally he pounces on me.