Chapter 6

Misaki Pov:

"SOMEONE TAKE DOWN THAT LONE SHIP IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD!!!", I yell at the top of my lungs. All the people who are on the frontline with me cannot aim a cannon at all. By the time the mothership gets message that we are underattack again we'll be long gone. I grit my teeth and squint my teeth in annoyance, I am going to die out here with all these fools...

Wait... where is that lone ship going..?

Logan Pov:

"Commander whats going on out there?", I ask. I hear so many explosions.

"Haruto has gone rogue. He is off alone fighting a whole armada of the alien ships by himself. Wait... where is he headed off too? Logan zoom in on Haruto's location...".

"Roger that sir.", I reply. I then begin to look at his location. He is going way beyond our formation. He is going way beyond the enemy line as well!

"Sir!! he's going to take on the mother ship!!", I tell him.

"tch... Haruto what are you doing....", I hear Commander mumble before turning off his radio. Haruto... What ARE you doing?!?!? He's going to end up being killed. His ship can't possibly be in prestine condtion!! His ships condition have reached critical!!

Haruto Pov:

"HAHAHHAHAHA", I laugh. The devilish smirk still stains my face. Another one and another one and ANOTHER ONE!!! They'll all succumb to me. I will kill them all! They will all know the name "Haruto Takashi,"!!

"This defense line is too easy!! I'm gonna go on ahead and get the mothership. That'll be way better then fighting this.", I then head off leaving the rest of the alien ships to the rest of my squad. I turn on my cloak detector once again and see the mother ship. Its huge.

"Now this is a fight worth fighting.",

Commander Coorey Pov:

"tch....", I say as I bite my nails. Our most seasoned soldier has gone rogue. I need to think up a plan...

"All remaining units, defeat the remaining of the enemy Haruto has left behind!", I command. "Logan squad go around the fighting and assist Haruto!!". Haruto what are you thinking going off like that. It won't grant you any good, you'll only get yourself killed! If you have a death wish now's not the time to grant it. "Man oh man... Am I going to punish him when he gets back.",

Logan Pov:

I hope Haruto is holding up well. I then check the vitals of his ship. His ship will go down in one more hit. He can't take anymore damage or he will explode. I then radio in. "Haruto!!! What are you doing?!?! Can you hear me?!?!", I yell on the mic. Haruto was going senile. I could see all the explosions up ahead. He was dodging missiles and bullets just by mere inches. But something's off. The ship doesn't look like its being flown by a person. Haruto just what are you planning..? I soon make it to the mother ship with my crew right behind me.

"Crew!! Remember to watch each other's back and provide back up for one another!", I instruct.

"Roger that!", One says.

"Copy that", Another says.

"Alright lets get going!", I yell to rile up my squad. We then begin to attack the mother ship. The mother ship is huge.

"Two of you! Come with me we'll flank!", I instruct.

"On my way sir!", One says.

"Yes sir.", Another replies.

"The rest of you! Provide back up and assist Haruto in his battle with the mother ship! Now, GO GO GO!!!", I exclaim. We begin to flank the ship and hop on to a spot Haruto crawled into. His radar was still signaling he was moving. But he used his ship as a diversion as well.