Chapter 4

Logan Pov:
"Shit man I hope Haruto's fine.".

I get into my aircraft and think about how much I have to find Haruto. I need to save him from the aliens. They can't have killed him... right?

"Runway is clear, you may take off.", I hear a squad member say.

"Roger that.", I respond back, I am finally going back to space. It's been 2 hours since I told commander about Haruto and cloaking device, and 6 hours since Haruto has been taken. It is now 10pm. It will take about another hour to get to Haruto. I begin my take off as I go down the runway. The building begins to rumble from the aftershock of me hitting 10,000 mph in less than 10 seconds. I tilt the control stick back and make my way up the atmosphere.

"10,000 feet until your out of the atmosphere.".

"Roger that.", I respond. I felt an immense pressure on my stomach and chest because all the g's of force being applied on me. I black out.

20 Seconds Later

*Deep breath* "I'm back up.", I say as I regain consciousness.

"Roger that, I'll get off the radio now, you're on your own from now on.", I hear the commander say.

"Yes sir, I'll make sure to report back before 24 hours.", I respond. I am now off to save Haruto. He's always has been a role model to me. The ideal me I pictured in my head was exactly like him. I must save him. He's the best soldier that may not show up until 100 years later. He could be a major help for going against the aliens. A hour and a half has past. I'm nearing Haruto's last location. I begin to pass all the space debris of our last mission. One after another, killed without ever seeing the enemy. The aliens may have won that battle but not the war that rages on. I must save Haruto. I believe he can be our savior, he is the one that can set free humanity's shackles that bound us to the underground...

Haruto Pov:

"MISAKI?!?!? YOUR AN ALIEN?!?!", I exclaim. I was shocked. My childhood friend has been deceiving me this whole time. My anger then begins to boil. The person I wanted to grow old with, have laughs with, and possibly, just maybe, be together with, was apart of the alien side that I hate so much. She's been deceiving me the whole time.

"Yes Haruto, I am one of those "aliens" you say. You are going to be our hostage for we need to find out where your race is hiding. We will use you for intel.", She replies. I happen to catch a glimpse of her face, it appears Misaki had a face of discomfort.

Logan Pov:
"Alright, I'm nearing Haruto. I guess it's time to activate that.", I think to myself...

*Flashback*

I quickly grab some supplies so I could go save Haruto. Commander Coorey says he will send a team there behind me to pick us up if my ship has been destroyed. He also has given me a new type of window shield that can detect cerriten energy and a new cloaking mechanism for my armor. Although both may be in beta it's better than nothing.

*Flashback end*

I then press the button. My window shield then begins to change into another tint. It's color was now a darker color. It would absorb more light now and capture even the smallest light reflection signaling the enemy's location.

"I can see them all...", I say to myself. I then begin to fire a fury of missiles and bullets into the enemy (No laser cannon the laser cannon is a defense mechanism placed on earth for it would falter the planes movement). One by one...

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

They explode. Shrapnel flying everywhere. I could hear the metal material scrap my ship as i fly through.