linny - early mornings

Ginny Weasley-Lovegood's tired eyes fluttered open as she woke up from a long sleep. Immediately, her brain flickered to the dream she had previously and she started to wonder why it was so unusual, similar to most of her dreams which don't make any sense at all.

The sun shone through the curtains, whom didn't seem to put up any fight and were completely transparent; blocking absolutely no light and moving slightly in the light breeze.

Usually Luna was the morning person of the relationship, so Ginny was rather surprised to find that the blonde-haired girl laid asleep beside her - a peaceful expression fallen over her face as her chest slowly rose and fell.

Ginny sighed and rolled over, picking up her phone and trying to focus her eyes on the small numbers which had appeared on the screen.
'Five thirty-four AM'
The fiery girl tutted in her head and scrunched her eyes in a pitiful attempt to fall back asleep. Seeing as she had absolutely no patience, the effect didn't last for long and Ginny realised there was no way she could get back to sleep and she was fully awake now, the sun taking its toll on her consciousness.
She sat up and huffed. As she looked around the light bedroom, a small smile worked its way across her freckled cheeks as she realised how happy she was to be there.
The room complimented both of their personalities well; having lots of light colours, Luna's little knickknacks scattered around, multiple polaroid pictures of the two together and a copy of each Quidditch magazine that Ginny had ever been on the front of. Also lots of fairy lights because the couple's favourite thing to do together was sit in their bed in the evening with the fairy lights on, watching a movie with the duvet hugged tight and cuddling each other. Memories like that made Ginny grin from ear-to-ear just at the mere thought of being close to her favourite girl in the world.

A blush crawled across her face as her eyes sparkled in the warm sunlight.
'God I love that woman.'

Ginny recalled many mornings where she would wake up grumpy with a groggy expression on her face and sleep in her eyes, always met with a happy smile and a cup of tea, or maybe even some breakfast in bed to start the day. Luna knew exactly what she would want nearly every time, each meal hitting just the right spot and leaving the redhead ready to start the long day.
She decided to repay the favour and do that for Luna this morning instead.

As Ginny began to stand up and make her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for her wife, she felt a warm pair of small hands snake their way across her waist, pulling her gently back to bed.
"Hey... I want you here instead." A tired voice said, and Ginny looked around to see Luna with her eyes still closed, messy hair and a sleepy expression - almost as if she was still asleep.
"I was going to make you breakfast. Go back to sleep, it's early after all." She cooed back, gently putting her hand on Luna's cheek and caressing it slightly.
"No... Its okay. I just want a cuddle." Ginny chuckled and started to climb back in bed, into the warm and safe sanctuary.
"If you say so honey..."