enter: the uzumaki twins! (part two)

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Should we really be looking through this scroll?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at Naruto as he unrolled the scroll. "Of course! Mizuki-sensei said it was fine. Nothing to be scared of."

"Now, let's see. The first one is Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu...Ugh, not this again! It's my worst Jutsu!" Naruto whined, pulling at his hair, frustrated.

"Don't worry, Naruto. I'll learn it with you!"

"Lord Hokage, this is not just a prank! This is a serious crime!"
"That scroll contains secrets that were sealed by the Second Hokage! Secrets known only to our village! If it falls into the wrong hands, they could destroy our entire way of life."

"All right. Bring Naruto and (Y/n) here at once."

"Yes sir!"

Where would they have gone? Iruka panted, looking around frantically as he jumped from building to building.

Mizuki ran through the streets, Now that I've told everyone what Naruto and (Y/n) did, I can eliminate them. They'll be glad they're gone. His mouth twisted into a snister smile.

And of course, I keep the scroll for myself. His stupid smile grew wider as his thoughts continued.

Naruto and (Y/n) panted like dogs on the floor, the scroll now closed and strapped to Naruto's back. The both of them looked at each other and started giggling, too exhausted to say anything else. But that laughter would soon come to an end.

"It's all over for you two."

The two kids gasped, looking up at their teacher.

Iruka was panting hard, he looked angry, really angry but also looked beat, as if he'd being chasing something for a long time.

Naruto and (Y/n) both laugh, they seemed too carefree after just stealing an important scroll. So carefree that it had confused Iruka, "Huh?" He raised an eyebrow at the both of them, still panting a little, and both hands on his waist.

"You got us already." Naruto stood up, and (Y/n) followed in suit. "Not bad. You're quick, Iruka-sensei."
"We only had time to learn one technique." (Y/n) smiled at her teacher. Actually, both were smiling at him.

They've been out here practicing. I can tell how hard they've been working, Iruka thought to himself.

Naruto smiled widely, "Listen, Iruka-sensei. I'm going to show you this amazing Jutsu, and you're going to let me graduate. Then everything will be okay! That's the way it works, right? Everyone who learns a Jutsu from this scroll passes!" He lifted his hands in excitement.
"Yeah! Yeah! It's so amazing that you might even just rank him Hokage right away!" (Y/n) chuckled.

"Huh? Where'd you guys get that idea?" Iruka stood there, dumbfounded. What the hell was he hearing for his students?

"Mizuki-sensei told us about it. Believe it!" Naruto started, "He told us where to find the scroll, and this place..." (Y/n) finished. Naruto turning around to show him at the mention of the scroll.
This place...was in the middle of nowhere, there was only a wooden house there, presumably where the scroll was found.

Iruka's eyes widened, Huh? Mizuki?
But before he could even collect his thoughts, multiple kunai were being thrown their way. "Huh? Look out!" Iruka pushed the twins to the side, taking the blow to himself.
His back was now against the wall of the wooden house, suffering many kunai wounds to his body.