you failed! kakashi's final decision (part two)

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Oh my god, a fallen angel?!"
Sasuke felt the vibrations of quick footsteps running towards him, he groaned internally and flipped to the side, pushing himself to sit up on the hard dirt floor.

"Oh, it's just a rat."

"Shut up, (Y/n)!" The Uchiha hissed angrily, snapping his head at the girl who just rolled her eyes and extended a hand for him, "Here." She offered.

"No," Sasuke slapped her hand away, an almost disgusted look on his face. "Never." He muttered, jumping to his feet and brushing off his clothes. "I don't need help from someone like you."

(Y/n)'s right eye twitched in annoyance, her extended hand, retracting and bunching up into a tight fist. "Idiot, I'll kill you." Killing intent washed off her in waves, so much so that a normal person would shriek. Sasuke was not a normal person.

The two never had the best relationship, having more than a few instances where they might have actually killed each other if it wasn't for Iruka, thank god for him.
Sasuke and (Y/n) were like oil and water, they didn't mix, couldn't mix. If Naruto didn't exist, or didn't live with his loudness and unnecessary need to be better than the cold Uchiha, they wouldn't have even looked each other in the eye, not ever. They were forced upon each other and they both despised it.

Unfortunately, hate fuels hateful things, such as threatening each other with their very detailed plans of how they're going to murder each other one day. One day. Hopefully not today.

"Calm down, you two." Hands planted themselves each onto the two Genin's shoulders, grip stern and tight. They could feel Kakashi's eyes glaring into the back of their heads, even his covered one.
Sasuke scoffed, aggressively shaking Kakashi's hand off his shoulder, and then jumping back, glaring daggers (Y/n) although she was not exactly the opponent he should be caring about right now. "I'll squeeze your throat until you turn blue and your eyes pop out of their sockets."

(Y/n) sighed, lightly pushing Kakashi's hand off her shoulder with her own hand. "That's sexy of you." She remarked sarcastically, smirking, a deadly glint in her eyes. The Uzumaki could hear a cough from behind her, and then realisation hit her, Kakashi's still here.
"Ah." She nodded understandingly, then awkwardly turned to look at her teacher. "Sorry. We get carried away sometimes."

Her, tied, red hair bounced as she jumped back, annoyingly right next to Sasuke. "Oi, Sasuke. Look at me." The raven obeyed, raising an eyebrow, but still seemingly annoyed from before. (Y/n) gestured to herself, then him, then at Kakashi, then she nodded, asking for approval.
"I'm not working with you to get the bells. Are you stupid? This is a 'last man standing' type of situation!" He whisper-yelled, flipped her off and ran full-speed at Kakashi, attacking him head-on and throwing kunai and shuriken at him. Kakashi stiffened and blocked the attack, a bit caught off guard.

"Idiot!" (Y/n) yelled, "It's a 'last two men standing' situation, there are two bells! Can you count or are you blind?!" She ran at Kakashi as well, throwing a chain of shuriken at him, but they were now all caught spinning between his fingers. Taking a second to glance at the Uchiha, his lips were curved up in a slight grin. (Y/n) snorted.

"There's no point using normal attacks." Kakashi spoke, more alert now, but the same bored expression on his face.

"Well, I'm not like (Y/n), Naruto, or Sakura." Sasuke muttered as he threw a kunai at his red-haired teammate, or rather behind her, hitting and cutting a rope. A trap.
Multiple kunai shot from behind (Y/n), but before they could hit her, she disappeared in a puff of smoke. The blades were now aimed at Kakashi, which he dodged, but not without a little shock. "What- A trap? A shadow clone?" He muttered to himself, lost, therefore trying to observe the situation.